What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

what the hell is a zhu zhu pet? some durn mechanical dog?

Mrs. B. them computer dogs is evil Japanese inventions trained to infiltrate and steal all our American money, eat it, play dead, get to the dump. After they get to the dump, they re animate and take off with all your money back to Japan, where they poop it out.

L

LolaGal

no Lola, its a Guinea pig...its really sweet and doesnt poop at all! hehehe

OMG! I have heard of these mechanical guinea pigs!

Trained by the Japanese to steal diamond rings and gold! Once they have 2 ounces of gold and diamonds, they play dead to get to the dump.

then they re-animate, get back to Japan with your wedding rings!

BEWARE! THE GUINEA PIG OF EVIL!

:biglaugh:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You all are going to laugh at me but I got a Zhu zhu pet today lol..hes soo cute, makes these little noises!!

Z got bit by the Zhu Zhu bug last month. We got a bad ass city set up and the ball. I got a second one coming next week then were gonna have the Race Of Champions :) the little shit wished me the best but said I needed to bring a pad and paper because I was going to school.
:laughing:

Damn Kids Gotta Love'em
Wags

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
morning BGC...
I'm up at 4 am!!! and I got to wake & bake at 4:20! I love when that happens!!!!
mrwags - I deleted my old account, thats why I added you to the new one, if you want to add me back....
hope everyone has a great day.. my outlook is optimistic right now(lol)

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
what a way to start the morning
benjamin_bratt_03%201.jpg

yummmy!!!!!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I dunno why I haven't smoked in two days..maybe because I feel bad for Free, and maybe because I feel like I got to get up and do something lol. What we have now to smoke makes me just want to lay around for hours.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
aw yea... I dont like the stuff that makes me lay around doing nothing..... argh lol
I dunno why I haven't smoked in two days..maybe because I feel bad for Free, and maybe because I feel like I got to get up and do something lol. What we have now to smoke makes me just want to lay around for hours.

Do ya sweeties like when ya man randomly brings ya a gift like roses,chocolates,w.e..like just in any random day of the week..what small tips do ya have to woo a girl?

THC Angel

hey bad girls, how are you doing? nice picture KK that guy is so sexy

:thank you:

Hippie, I would scratch my veins like a junkie if I don't have my daily

joints lol :biglaugh: j/k

Have a nice day all :wave:

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
:wave: :grin:
good morning bgc... couldnt fall asleep till like 12:30, I'd almost stayed up a complete 24 hours... lol... got some sleep and now its 7:44 and im ready to have a good wake & bake on some blueberry headband..
have a great day everyone!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dope boy..woman are silly creatures and like that personal stuff, makes us feel special I guess. :eyelash:

Happy Monday everyone!!....its a nice day here, do some housework then its walk time! :dance013:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey W~W! Long time no see! Hope all is well! Stay warm chica!

Darn it.... I think Im comming down with what my son and husband are suffering from. Noooooo.... I dont want to be sick!!!!

L

LolaGal

So, if they never poop, is there fear of gassy expansion leading to possible explosion?

If so I want to buy one for the ex.

ROFL! That is hilarious dingbang!

I want one for my ex too!

Lil Shit Bomb! BOOM!

Is this a real guinea pig? pics please!

Latest posts

Latest posts