What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
my 300th post however this really would've been my 2000+ ;(
oh well~!!!#!#@$!@#$!@$@
yea I'm stoned. did I say that already? probably like 3 times.... lol...

the Rock

OK, so I will go to visit Mrs. Babba, and the Rock will hafta come visit me there where she can chaperone us... keep me head on me shoulders and all... lol.

Good idea Mrs. B.

But how can I get out there without revealing my "Secret Bat-Identity"? you know, in case he looks more like Martin Short than Capt. Ron? :biglaugh:

[these men keep following me home!! :D ;) ]

Im in=when and where?/?

T

TrichyTrichy

He was on SNL and also in a movie about traveling through someone's body (Dennis Quaid)
Very funny guy!

L

LolaGal

Me love Tarzan long time. Tarzan good.

I guess you will just have to send me an airplane ticket and hotel reservations.

Then I will fly in to meet up with Mrs. Babba, so she can chaperone us.

Send ticket to LolaGal care of such and such airlines, give me the reservation #'s.

I can't come out till spring. Got my crops to harvest in 6 more weeks.

Wow! 6 weeks till harvest :dance: And March is only a couple weeks away! :dance:

I want to go out and dig in the dirt so bad.

I got the blues... I need a vacation... I got Cabin Fever.

Maybe I should take a train? Do they have any nice trains anymore?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:jump: This is going to be IC history!
picture.php

listen2.gif
Rock says he's gonna wear a Kurt Russell mask...Shhh!!

OMG I just found this
picture.php
in the Smilies Enthusiasts group...I think it's called "ass-to-mouth"

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Damn, did I miss the B-day Mrs. Babba?

So, who ate my piece of the cake?

By the way, I have an idea. Why don't you in the Bad Girls Club take Yummybud under your wing, show him the complete manual on girls, so that he doesn't have to open up a new thread every week asking what the next step is?

Last edited:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
That was awsome Angel!

Yea, they've still got nice trains Lola. I take the Amtrack every once in a while up the coast to see family. I'd rather fly first class though.... personaly.

OMG Hippie..... that was the nastiest smiley I've seen to date. Um, Ew!

How are all the bad girls today? I just got home from work, smoke'n some Hawaiian sativa to try to wind down..... ? Damn... I cant sleep on this shit. LoL! Looks like Im gonna be up for a lil while. (and by calling it "shit", I mean sum goooood chit mang!)

Happy Friday!

HappyFriday-hunk.jpg

L

LolaGal

Damn Lil, now ya got me all hot and worked up. Niiiiccccee!!!!

I would ride that train for sure! ;) Him and the Absolute Hunk are the best I've seen here so far... yummy yummy.

HIPPIE: Cool New Avatar! I love it!!! :D

I am so lonesome girls. I got the cabin fever bad! But it is 50 degrees outside, a heat wave, so I think I will go do something outside for a change. See what life outside my living room is like... (the light, ahhh! the light!)

Latest posts

Latest posts