What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good morning girls..... and Ran!

WTF is all this slutty whore buisness??? Dude, if you dont like sluts..... stay away from them. The only real sluts I've come to know in my life were molested and abused as children. It starts young, and its a shame it happens to anyone.
You've mentiond you are married, so why do you even care? You should be staying faithful to your wife, not concerning yourself with other women's sex lifes.

Na am not married..wifey is like a gf that you got alot of love for..its prolly cus Im in the hood..and all these lil chicken heads and hood rats running around loose..but tis a trend..thongs...drinking alot..and just NOT acting like a proper lady should..I blame it on the whole "sexual revolution" aka the time when women were allowed to become trashy ...

I bet if you were running around in a thong and drinking till youre drunk...a woman would be the town whore..or the town laughing stock..but now its actually ENCOURAGED...thats just not lady like..

Do ya want me banned? Straight Up?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
lmao@ chickenheads!!!!!! I havent heard that in ages omg!!!!
I think its not a sex thing, not a male female thing, its just some "ppl" like to act like whores, and trust me GUYS can be whores. I do not believe in the double standard bullshit, i believe that if it applies to women, and its a behavioral thing, it applies to men too!!! no stereotypes!!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I realy dont care enouph to continue this debate. People are going to do what people are going to do..... and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. So if you dont like it, stay away from it.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello lovely ladies! :wave:
This is the Bad Girls Club.. I wonder where the good girls hang out?

thanks you for your time. :thank you:

P.s. I may be high. :tiphat:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its my birthday today and I EXPECT my ladies to be puffin hard with me today!! :bongsmi::bongsmi::smoke::smoky::smokeit:

And yes thats the end of the bullshit about whos a slut and whos not....take that crap to the tokers den!

Sorry ladies..hope I didnt piss anyone off..:dunno:

Kaotik Kreation I LUV your attitude girl..lol..

Mrs Babba..sorry..happy b day..hope you have fun:tiphat:

Ill be gone now..:shark:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
:yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. B!!!!

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.jpg

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Heehee... Im trying to figure out how to cook this duck! I bought a whole frozen duckling a few months ago cause it was a great price. I've never cooked a friggen duck before! I figured, what the hell, Im gonna give it a shot, so I took it out of the freezor last night. Damn it, now Im obligated. Today is the only day I can cook it this week.

Latest posts

Latest posts