What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I made some canna cheese cake last night. Girls.... I was so wrecked! I ate a slice at 7 pm and was supper high when I went to bed at 2:30am. I could still feel it a lil bit when I woke up this morning.

Canna cheese cake..... I recomend it. I posted my recipie here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143700

Hope all you have a great day!

jessrabit

I made some canna cheese cake last night. Girls.... I was so wrecked! I ate a slice at 7 pm and was supper high when I went to bed at 2:30am. I could still feel it a lil bit when I woke up this morning.

Canna cheese cake..... I recomend it. I posted my recipie here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143700

Hope all you have a great day!

I find it very dangerous for me to make something to yummy out of my oils and butters. But, I SO LOVE to share it. :party:

L

LolaGal

cheesecake good!

Hi Mrs. Bo!

I am feeling extra bad this morning! I feel like getting up to no good. I think I will go rob the rich and give to the poor.

Speaking of robbing... did ya'll see Amazing Race? They had to go in this store and weigh out like $50,000 of gold bars. Boy would I have had fun in that store. The metal detector would be going off when I left. Run Lola Run.

:) ;)

MrsBoJangle

cheesecake good!

Hi Mrs. Bo!

I am feeling extra bad this morning! I feel like getting up to no good. I think I will go rob the rich and give to the poor.

:) ;)
Robbin' chick, Robbin' chick
Riding through the Glen.:dueling:
Robbin' chick, Robbin' chick
With her "merry men?" :nono:

Whether 'merry' men or 'marry' men
Doesn't seem to work for me!:laughing:
The stealing from the rich and giving to the poor I can handle....lol

HEY Lola! Nice to meet you.

MrsBo:joint:

L

LolaGal

what's up bad girls? :)

I am toasted on some Sweet Seeds Ice Cool. Ya'll gotta get some of this stuff. It is a tangerine diesel. YUM. You will like it, I promise. I got one pheno of stinky feet and body odor diesel though. Tangerine is better.... hahaha

Lola Sings
"I woke up in buds this morning,
I woke up in buds this morning,
Went to sleep with buds in my head."

:dance:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Tangerine? Dang... It still amazes me, all the different strains and flavors. Does it taste like tangerine? That sounds wild Lola!

MrsBoJangle

I'm loving everyone today!!!

My growing licence just came in the mail!

I am officially a Legal Grower!!!

Oh the excitement!:woohoo:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Yay!!! Congradulations!!! This bowl is in celebration of KK and Mrs Bo's new licences!

~~~~~~~Puff~~~~~~~~

Hey ladies :joint: Hope everyone's having a pleasant Friday evening!

Mrs. Bo ~ nice to meet you!!!

Lola ~ I'll be your partner in crime. Bring on the gold! lol
bank_robber.png

bish

Hello all. I am in WA state and have a medical grow. Currently running hydro aero combined with deep water culture. AK47 and Northern lights old standbys. This is my second grow and you have no idea how wonderfully bad you can be at 55. (well maybe you do)
Nice to meet all of you.
Anybody have a quick grow-high yield strain they favor that is one you would keep as a mom?
I have an AK that is so much more robust than the rest and it is staying female. (yay)
and two that have 13 leaves. ???? strange.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Nice too meet you Bish! I lived in Wa. state for a little over 5 years. Couldn't handle the rain, so I had to come back to S. Ca. Welcome to the BGC!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

good evenings ladies...

i am so super stoned......... this medical weed is strong shit .....
have a great whatever is coming up.... lollll

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i think ima hang with the bad girls for a bit, wife is acting all stuck up and cut me off, no sweet sweet lovin for me, im still waiting on birth day lovin.puff puff pass

M

Marywanna

Hello Mrs.Bo,nice to meetcha! Welcome to the state of LEGAL! Marywanna:joint: