What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

heehee The bad girls club has turned into potty central.... :)

I broke my nephew of pooping in his pants the old fashioned, politically incorrect way...

"SON YOU STINK! PEE U!" (no aunt of the year awards here...) lol

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
LoL... nothing wrong with using a little shame to potty train, Lola. They need to know embaresment. I like the singing method. I've made up songs for just about everything!

L

LolaGal

You should write a song and use the tune from Gilligan's Island that Ginger sings all the time.

"I wanna be pooped on by you,
by you,
and nobody else but you."

haha, that could be funny........

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Whacha think about my new avitar ladys? Heavy Dank Nugg is gonna wear the puff'n chipmunk for a bit. Lets see... what should my bunny's name be?

L

LolaGal

Stoney Bunny! lol

GOOD NEWS! I fought tooth and nail, and finally got the insurance company to pay for the new convertible top! Woohoo!

Yippie! success at last! :)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I have a song for putting on diaper rash cream.... to the tune of, "There's a whole in the bottom of the Sea".

There's a little bit of red on your bum...
There's a little bit of red on your bum...

There's a little bit of red....
Lets use some cream so it wont spread........

There's a little bit of red on your bum!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
You should write a song and use the tune from Gilligan's Island that Ginger sings all the time.

"I wanna be pooped on by you,
by you,
and nobody else but you."

haha, that could be funny........

I just read this again.... It was cute the first time I read it, but I just realized the part about being, "pooped on by you". Lola! Ewwwww!!!!
:laughing:

M

MrsEvlme2

My kids love pancakes, especially my son. He eats them every morning. I made this up when he started asking for them all the time. To the tune of Stevie Wonders "Part time lover".

When they wake up they can not wait,
they want some pancakes on their plate.
Because he and she are pancake lovers.

I really need to get a job. I have way too much time on my hands.

When my daughter was one she always wanted cheerios. so Genesis pseudio became

she eats them everyday che-che-cheerios.

Have a great day ladies.

L

LolaGal

I just read this again.... It was cute the first time I read it, but I just realized the part about being, "pooped on by you". Lola! Ewwwww!!!!
:laughing:

it does need some work, but I ain't got no kids...

Maybe the toilet sings that song.... :)

Got my big blue bong down last nite.... It sure is a good one.

I had forgot how good she hits. Join me anyone? :)

M

Marywanna

Yes,i'll hit that,thank you! (cough,cough) Ah,that cleared up my sinuses!

L

LolaGal

Ole Black Betty is back on the road! Vroom! Vroom! :)

Got my Ford Cobra back from the body shop/upholstery shop today! :) :D :D

She's black with a black roof, so her name is Black Betty.

Do ya'll name your cars girl names too?

So far: I've had a Betty, a Bonnie, a Betsy, and a Billie (4WD) ;), seems like there should be more...

Just got the big blue bong out again. I am so bad. heehee

BAD THINGS I DID TODAY:
1) Returned damaged rental car by hiding damage (thanks Billy Mays! That scratch hiding stuff works good).
2) Broke speed limits in 2 states
3) Drove with expired license plate tags... (daring, I know);)
4) Got my new license plate tags without showing proof of insurance ( I looked really mean at them and they just dropped it... heehee)

and I ain't done with that insurance company yet.... now I want them to pay the rest of their bills and finish painting poor Betty. I can still see a couple chips on the hood! :yoinks:

signed
The Stoner Bandita :)

M

MrsEvlme2

Now I know why you so worried about your car Lola. I would be upset too if I had a Cobra. I have the typical family car--minivan.
I too have named my cars.
1. Agatha--a 89 Ford Tempo
2. Betsy-- a 90 something nissan sentra
3. Carlito--a 2000 Honda Civic.
I miss the civic. I didn't even name the minivan. I'm hoping I'll get something else soon.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
My Toyota Sequoia's name is Mobey.

Dang Lola... I didnt realize all your huffin and puffin was over a cobra! I'd be all over that insurance company! Glad you got her back! I came sooooo close to getting a cobra. Bought the over sized SUV instead. Darn kid won that one!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I pretended that I 'cared' about my friends situation, when in all reality I could give a shit less.
is that bad?
hrm lol

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I've always wanted to try this prank: hemorroid cream in a tube of toothpaste... LoL

Latest posts

Latest posts