What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

those dudes don't look that interested in that apple.....

who is the guy with the bullshit shirt? His head looks a little like Frankenstein, sorta square....lol

T

TrichyTrichy

Where's the hottest man,ever? Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
Clive does looks sexy in that pic :p

T

TrichyTrichy

He was Elvis in the movie that was released a few years ago. Currently he's in showtime series the tudors. he is luscious and check out Henry Cavill if you watch the Tudors. He was a contender to be 007 but they went with daniel craig

L

LolaGal

I would let him eat crackers in bed if he wanted to...

What about that hot blonde on True Blood....divine piece of ass that.....always running around naked on HBO.... ( I must have a thing for blondes...)

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
its giovanni ribisi, lola!
giovanni-ribisi.jpg

he's ADORABLE.

and yea...they probably dont care too much about that apple @_@

T

TrichyTrichy

OOh yeah!True blood a cast of hotties. He has that look.. yummm I heard that Evan Rachel Wood is going to HBIC(head bitch in charge) of the vamp's next season.

madrecinco

Veteran
Where's the hottest man,ever? Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
Clive does looks sexy in that pic :p

oooooooooohhhh Jonathan is HOT playin' Henry the 8th that CAD!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tudors were the enemy of my old English blood ties.

But catch Jonathon on SHOWTIME .."The Tudors" or buy the series. Old Henry the 8th was hard on his women and loved to chop off their heads when he tired of them. Anne Boelyn changed history FO SHO!!!!

Jonathon is HOT!

Enjoying this thread.... old lady medical user here but I'd like to think I'm a GOOD girl, not a bad one!! Have been using for just over 40 years now and am much more sane now than I ever was when I started.

Lots of eye candy posted here, not sure I'd know what to do with it if I ever caught up with some of that young flesh!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Enjoying this thread.... old lady medical user here but I'd like to think I'm a GOOD girl, not a bad one!! Have been using for just over 40 years now and am much more sane now than I ever was when I started.

Lots of eye candy posted here, not sure I'd know what to do with it if I ever caught up with some of that young flesh!!

Hey I am an old user also and am good at being bad and bad at being good....
as TOO GOOD IS OVERATED IMHO anyway.....
but Madre is a little over the top in her older years. Missed my teens and am recapturing my teen years now....but welcome and we welcome good girls also. But gardengoddess does seem sorta sensous you know?

But I ain't all bad.....only in bed and my man loves it INDEED!
I am 90% good girl and 10% bad girl ....could be worse! te he

madrecinco

Veteran
Dirty comes with age I guess...and enlightened experiences and itellectual self journey...
but I tried to be good but bad just KEEPS COMIN' OUT...
te he
My granny did tell me I was gonna go to hell someday. 'CAUSE I smoked weed and was as wild as a Bessie Bug.....but I don't think so as I have made my men SO HAPPY being so bad and I should get some good Kharma out of that ...LOL.

T

TrichyTrichy

There is going to be Wall Street 2 bringing back Gordon Gekko.
Michael Douglas is signed on and they are looking at Shia Lebouef. No word on Charlie Sheen aka 'C. MACHINE' :/

L

LolaGal

Haha, Once when I went to a bar they had a sign saying "No Rowdyism Allowed" Ever since, my friends and I call ourselves "The Rowdy Girls"........ Even named my dog Rowdy Dixie Raye!

Here goes the last of the DP Orange Bud! Cheers! Now I'm OUT! Buds, buds, everywhere, and not a bud to smoke! LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts