What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Nats!! ...good to see ya lady :D Nice pics!
Ive been working alot lately, dont seem to have the time I used to. :blowbubbles:

Going to a ball game next week, its Dead night at the park and always a good time!

Have a great week ladies!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Mrs.Babba! :) Always so glad to see you!!
I hope you guys have had a delightful summer so far; despite your having to work too much.
Wow; 'Dead night'! Now that sounds like a fantastic time!! Gotta love Cali! :D
I'll have to tell my sister, (she just moved to SF, and loves both baseball and the dead!)

You posted some lovely, drool inducing bud shots!! Frosty Chem shots always makes me salivate! :yummy:
And the buds labeled "Dime", look awfully interesting too!

Truly exceptional work!!...Enjoy your bounty!! :smoker:

I hope all of you ladies are doing well and properly medicated. :smoke:
Take good care of yourselves!
:witch:

yay hi Mrs. Babba! Great pics ladies, thanks for playin'! Lotsa gorgeous shots, great to see what you girls are up to. Thanks Dread for the encouragement :) here's one for you!

picture.php

Jamaican

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah if any one is still talking to kk have her hit me up on here so i may see how my boys are..thanks

Jenn

Hello ladies

My names Jenn, I was here a little while back and am making a return. Just wanted to say hi. I see the bad girls are still rollin : )

Seaweed24

Hey Ladies! Seriously jealous of the buds I'm seeing posted on here. Can't wait to add some after my girls are puffed and pretty :)

Jenn

Well I have been gone a while, but this website really seems different now....definitely alot slower than it used to be. Maybe people are on other sites now? IDk...

- Jenn

Hey Jenn and Seaweed, let's chat it up! Stoner pace is cool and all, but yeah a little slow for me too ;) I do hear that ICmag is the main go-to site though on pretty much a global level, I have noticed it will be buzzing and then dead around here! I'm kind of on a hiatus myself, just doing other things after harvest, but I'll be starting back up in the next couple days for the next cycle, so I'll be back with it here :) if you want some entertainment and to learn a little about a living soil organic garden (no bottled product even), check out my last grow~ https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217957 I think I have had one female check it out that I sent a link to. Would input from some of the *ladies*! What's up Bad Girls, too busy being naughty out there to post? Much Love~ MGD

LaFleur

Hello Girls! I'm relatively new here.
My husband and I have a very small grow for medicinal purposes (chronic pain for me, cluster migraines for him). We live at altitude. While I'm not an actual horticulturist or botanist, I've had a lot of formal training and coursework in those fields and know my plant bio. My husband is the techy one who takes care of all the infrastructure. I don't smoke or vape but I do make my own granulated cannabis capsules that help me sleep through the night with pain. It's quite a process, but the effects last for a good 8 - 10 hours. Since I make 100 caps at a time, I only have to do it once every 4 - 6 weeks.
I have to say that these forums tend to be pretty testosterone heavy, so it's nice to see a thread just for us ladies! Thanks for creating it Milano!

Double Kindness bho & HMK vapor curve picts updates

Double Kindness bho & HMK vapor curve picts updates

Welcome all the new ladies to the forum, it's a great place to share and vent. Sorry I have been gone for so long ladies, I've been INSANELY busy these days. Please check my links for what I've been working on lately especially the new butane hash oil vacuum recovery unit that DM and I invented, which runs a qp in about 2-3 hours, 25% yield and I recover almost all of my butane I use, and can run the butane through my material as many times as I want to. Very handy as I'm more into breeding these days, crossing some f6 with f3's, right now doing a test crop of my most recent breeding projects. And as seeded buds are molested for seeds, and with so many breeding projects every years, that's a lot of buds that need to be made into something and bubble hash is way too labor and time intensive for me.

I do some runs for some dispensaries here, as in my state all dispensaries have to grow all their buds, and the new extractor is so effective and produces the absolute best oil. I've been busy taking and showing the oils that our unit produces at hashbash, and bong-a-thon, smoked out hundreds of people. Those that are butane bashers, take your issues elsewhere.

I've tried a lot of different ways to smoke hash oil, and by far hashmaster-kut's vapor curve is THE BEST. Even the oil that the curve reclaims from the oil I smoke is great.

This last run was a short run, with the butane being run through the material 3x, took 3 hours total from start to final purge and taste smoke, and picture post LOL. It was a lot of scrap trim from my last breeding project, and not a full tube, so I got half the yield I usually get, but it was loaded with half the plant material I usually put in it. Sorry for the blurry picture of the curve. I need a different camera. Photography isn't my strong suit.

Breeding projects this year include f3 scarlet venom dad, f3 death star dad, and a f5 herijuana x warrior dad, and an ak-47 father. Some mom's used for breeding have been sweet tooth #3 x ak-a7 f6, death star (diesel leaning pheno), strawberry cough, grape indica leaning ak-47, f3 scarlet venom, buddah's sister, iced grapefruit, shishkaberry x ak-47 phenotype #2 f3.

The sweettooth #3 x ak-47 f6 has been my magic bullet for pain and nausea, but lacked flavor and smell. I used a select f3 scarlet venom father which has been a phenomenal dad, and IDK if I'm going to select a male from that and cross it on the f6 mom I like so much of the swak f6, which was indica leaning, very tight large bud structure, short flowering time. I do ground all my breeding projects with a landrace. I have not even begun to go in the autoflower direction nor feminized seeds, sorry.

The sensi seeds 20 pack I got the 2 that I grew out were fantastic. I'm still looking for breeder steve's sol shishkaberry and mikado (federation, jade, or a cross which is mikado leaning). I really don't like clones, it seems like EVERYONE'S garden has some kind of std in it. Which is why I shut down every summer (plus all the festivals to go to) and grow from seed only. Keeps the unwanted extra work away, of saving the plant/garden from being infested.

I had an accidental outdoor grow this summer from some seeds thrown into the garden and were treated like red headed step children being strangled by jimson weed, peed on by dogs, trampled, in the shade, not watered. As expected from 3 pants only 1 was able to be harvested with any buds, and had a small yield at that, but considering the conditions, I think it was a good test of the scarlet venom for outdoor hardiness.

As always, love you ladies and you guys lurking in the ladies forums. Back to seeing what everyone else is up to. I miss flying goat, she moved to another country and I only get the occasional email from her. Nice to see you back Natty- you are in my neck of the woods no? PM me- there's a great monthly patient's meet and greet that is a great way to see what's going on in the local community.

DK

Attachments

• oil 001.jpg
    oil 001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 24
  • oil 002.jpg
    oil 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 25
  • oil 003.jpg
    oil 003.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: