What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

can.i.buz

Hey bad girls! I just got back from Sonoma hanging out with 2 VERY bad girls at the MPP annual ball. We got to go wine tasting, hash tasting and a LOT of networking. I think we laughed for 30 hours straight. Love the bad girls!

Cheerful

To all the men out there: I will volunteer to run the experiment and promise to post my unbiased results right here. I have sampled women's warez (my own), but I don't have anything similar on the mans side to compare it to. Please send me your pot for judging and honest evaluation at *****. :smoke out: :smoke out: :smoke out: :joint: :joint:

Perhaps you can back this up with a link to this claim, otherwise among peers we would just say this information is negligible at best. For instance wiki claims that your weed can be ready to consume in 3 to 4 days-Harvesting, drying and curing
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_cultivation).
Not my method of choice for certain but if it's on wiki...

bad idea coming into to women's forum.... and into the bag girls thread claiming men are better then women at growing.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea Im pretty sure gdawgs havin some fun hehehe I know it doesnt always come across in type but hes a good guy :)
Hey Ladies...hope you all are having a happy holidaze!
puff puff

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
hey ladies.. long time no talk lol
I try to pop my head in from time to time...
The girl I was supposedly having.. is actually a boy lol.. I guess the 1st tech was a dip... or something ;s lmao
so yea.. I will be having another boy... 2 boys.. what am I going to do? haha
things are going good.. Still doing things on my own.. been out socializing, making new friends , things I wasnt 'allowed' to do before...
Im enjoying my life & for once no one is going to tell me what I can or cannot do!!!
POWER TO THE WOMEN! lol!!!!!
have a merry christmas or happy holidays whichever you guys prefer :)

Cheerful

Hey KK - congrats on the boy! You sound like you are in a good place (pardon the cliche). It's a good feeling to be the only one who has a vote on Your Life!

Ladies, relax, gdawg was just being silly. Men out there, let it be known that ya better make some friends in here first before teasing us, otherwise you will be shredded to bits...sistahs stick together!

Peace n puffs...

To all the men out there: I will volunteer to run the experiment and promise to post my unbiased results right here. I have sampled women's warez (my own), but I don't have anything similar on the mans side to compare it to. Please send me your pot for judging and honest evaluation at *****. :smoke out: :smoke out: :smoke out: :joint: :joint:

:good:

:muahaha:

What up girls!? Hope you are all staying warm and cozy and stoney. Had an unbelievable harvest and love our new place. My christmas present is a bead/tackle box thing filled with like 20 flavors. Whaaaat! :) :) :) I must have been at least part good-girl this year. Big harvest over, moving over, now its time to make oil, and make some more oil, and bake, bake bake all those special holiday goodies!
Hope you all enjoy your Holidaze~ *Puff Puff* Much Love To the Bad Girls~ MissGD

:xmastree: :deadxmas::peppermintstick:

Tigerr1972

- Where are you from? -- I'm from West Virginia but currently living in New York.

- Why do you like cannabis? It keeps me mellow not all wired out like when im without it. Could snap at anything without my Buds.

- How often do you smoke cannabis? All day everyday lol, its not a bad habit if you ask me. Alot safer than any drug and cigarettes. Which i just quit smoking 35 days ago.

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Since moving here i have met only a few ppl. As chance has it they all get high. 1 i adopted as my kid. Ones like a brother and the others more like a mother than the one i have lol. So i don't have to keep it a secret with them they are closer than family.. As for in the neighborhood i pretty much keep to myself.

- What do you like to do when you are "high"? Anything and everything. I have a Parrot so its pretty cool to get stoned when shes puttin on a show of her talking skills.. She quite a trip.

Its good to see more women on these forums. Seems they get overtaken by men lol. Nice to meet you all
Hope you have A Very Merry Christmas Tiger

M

Mr. Mountain

:deadxmas: Happy holidays to all you Bad Girls!!!

I hope your lives are wonderful. Please pardon my intrusion in your thread, my wife (OMM) is also a "Bad Girl" :dancer:

I love reading the antics over here. Do you mind my reading? I'm not creepy I promise :) just ask my wife lol!

I just took down a Sensi Nl5 X Haze plant today which is frosty and so sour smelling... OMM will be quite pleased I'm sure! :kiss: The things men do for love... sigh...

I don't know if she posted this anywhere yet but OMM got me an early Christmas present, an orange boy cat! :cathug: He loves me to death and sleeps attached to me. So now we have a total of four.

Have a great afternoon/evening Ladies!

Mr. M

OldPork

Here's one for all you bad girls that like the big thick ones...

oooooh yeeeahhhh...

attachment.php

M

MrsEvlme2

KK- congrats for the healthy baby boy and the freedom and happiness.

Tigerrr1972--Welcome.

Happy Holidays all!!!!!!!!

MGD- congrats on the new place.

18 weeks til 420.

Latest posts

Latest posts