What's new

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE! nothing like coming home from a vacation to find your gals healthier and bushier than before ... nice work you guys:)

cheers,

red.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9h2m06sFQ lol the first thing that popped in my head when I saw your first pic. You got the girl in the end!

We will be going to 3 games this next week. Monday night we will be at Jerry Garcia night and add the
Jerry bobblehead to our small "collection". That night we will see the
Cubs and be with a few friends. Then we will be going back on friday night for a game against the division leader San Diego Padres. Next day we are off to a Further concert at Golden Gate Park..... wooop should be awesome. Then Sunday we will catch the Padres / Giants final game of the 3 game series. Man we have an awesome week ahead of us, looking forward to it. The Giants are having a great season !!. Till then I think we will spend today and maybe one of the weekend days out on the boat. hehe The Garden is pretty much on auto pilot. Didnt spend much time on the veggies this year ... but the late cannibus we put in are doing pretty well. More pics to follow this week :)

thats my team... but ya know.... its the Cubs :comfort: That Jerry Garcia bobblehead will be cool tho!

Awesome stuff y'all

Xhashish

Veteran
Nice garden! Cool spot (=
And very beautiful pictures , looks like you're really enjoying the summer :)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steal your face

Steal your face

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez Babba..your postin pix at 1AM in the morning, back at 8AM with more, then again at 10AM..are those photographer hours Bro! Love it..keep on clickin... but get some sleep Brotha. DD

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Much love to all that view this thread!!
Ok we are off to the Bay area today! Tonight we will watch the Padres and the Giants! Then tomorrow we will go see Furthur at Golden Gate Park. Then Sunday the final game of the Padre , Giants series. Woooooop !! Hope everyone is high and happy !! See ya soon
Nam myoho renge kyo

MildeStoner

Veteran
Great to see you two are still around years later! The garden is looking great, will be sitting here enjoying the show. Best wishes from Africa, love the hippy-ness of the garden if you know what I mean..
Peace an Love,
Milde

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone, what a super awesome weekend we had, saw 2 Giants games and a terrific Furthur show!
The Giants lost both games we went to but it was still a blast!
There was soooo much to see at the Furthur show, lots of art work and booths to browse thru....my camera's battery was dead so I didnt get any pics at the show, damnit! hehe

The garden is doing good, they are deff into their stretch mode and making flowers! They are bigger then I thought they would get so thats a gooooood thing :dance013:

Some shots of the Giants game, we had SRO tickets for Sundays game so we did alot of moving around, got kicked out of seats and went and found some others, it was fun. Had some loud drunk guys thrown out behind us! lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Garden shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great week everyone!