What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

E

EasyMyohoDisco

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEHAW! We enjoy this show every year, I've shown all the folks I know (med patients) out here the Babba Outdoor Show year after year and this is just great!

Cheers to the best grow yet and I'll be chanting for success all the way!

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Wow thanks so much for all the great encouragement. Hope you guys dont expect to much this season because it will definitely not be a big grow ... but hopefully it will be a fun grow.
It will be a little bit before we get really rolling along so I thought maybe I would a post a few pics. I have a little 4x4 table with some pots of promix on it with this "Lime Kush" under a 1K. Figured we could take a look at a few of the pics just to keep us occupied for a bit :)

Lime Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROJO145

Veteran
Beautiful scenery!!I hope ya's are blessed with a killer outdoor grow!That lime kush looks tasty:wave:

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello Babbabud and Mrs. Babba, :tiphat:

It is good to have you here, I hope you'll have a lot of fun with your new grow.
It is always a pleasure to follow your documented outdoor grows, we cant wait for this season.
Let's hope for some good weather, healthy plants and some good time for you.
I'll take place and watch your thread, :thank you:
:lurk:

Swazi-CW

Hellooo

Even if it will not be a big grow...we are all expecting that you'll make monster plant hehe !!

You're a master..so i will follow you very closely man !!!
It's always a pleasure to follow you...i hope you'll have a great season

see ya

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I'm in for this. Can hardly wait to see how the grow comes out. Good luck, I'll be watching. :tiphat:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Count me in for the ride too. This should be a fun time. I'm glad that you guys decided to do an outdoor grow again this year. Any ideas what you'll be putting in the ground this time? That lime kush looks mighty tasty.

GreatLakes THC :joint: