What's new

The autoflowering of Mungio

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys, I want to introduce my outdoor 2013, I'll explain a bit how it will be structured!

Let's start with the genetic that I will use:
Mandarine Cream
Cream Caramel

Kabala
NuevaHindiana (HinduKushAuto)

MaxiGom
SugarGom

Automaria1

That said, the cycle is divided into phases.

I will not use immediately all the seeds and genetic disposition, divide everything to crops, initially plant them six autoflowering each other, when the latter will be in mid-bloom will be in action the other, and so on as long as time allows! I'll start the cycle by planting the first seeds, for now, the temperatures are not in my favor, but soon, when the weather system is the (soon)!

I started this cycle in advance because I want to start collecting opinions on different autoflowering choices that I've never tried it as autoflowering between those and how did you feel?

BadMojo

I have grown the Creme Mandarine. Would not call it Cream Mandarine really. Fruit Basket would be better description. It smells fruity. Not Precisely any individual fruit either. Likes good air circulation and plenty of water. Would recommend Coco added to the soil outside as stem rot occurs if you have a rainy year. Nugs are quite compact and hard. Yields were kind of low in my opinion but I have been spoiled by Timanfaya and Pink Salad. Effect is not really weak but well balanced and comfortable. Had no trouble functioning even though I have low to medium tolerance. You just feel good. Good semi functional weed. Like for shopping or something that requires an active body but little thought.

midowo

How about the super autoflowers? I would sugest to try some of the super strains.. , i like the Big Bang from green house and the Super Stinky from Short Stuff Seed.

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, I have chosen strains look good enough for GH I've never had experience with them and not with other banks as you nominated!
We'll see, because of the passage Bro ;)

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
How about the super autoflowers? I would sugest to try some of the super strains.. , i like the Big Bang from green house and the Super Stinky from Short Stuff Seed.

Max GOM and Sugar GOM fall under the super auto category. You got one hell of a line up. I will be stopping thru to see how all unfolds.

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Guys!

Yes, MaxiGom and SugarGom are excellent autoflowering, in my opinion comparable to normal plants! Even RedFamily will not be anything bad! I remind you that SweetSeeds IMHO is one of the best banks as autoflowering!

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kabala
picture.php

Automaria 2
picture.php

Soil :D
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never had good results when it comes to yield in an outdoor auto grow. Nonetheless, I still do it ever year in my vegetable garden.

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I must say that the outdoor autoflowering made ​​more sense .... Especially where the illegality forces us to not be able to pull monsters to 5 meters ... Hello Brother :D

Latest posts

Latest posts