What's new

The Annunaki Aliens!!

master shake

Giorgio Tsoukalos is one bad ass dude once you actually hear him talk off of Ancient Aliens. I kinda felt the same roll eyes feeling towards that dude until he came on the Joe Rogan podcast.

This guy is so chill and smart, and he likes drugs of the earth!

Check it out, the audio kinda sucks for the first 10 min or so but gets better.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16279732

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Dr. Michio Kaku

MichioKaku.jpg

And

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson

245px-Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_-_NAC_Nov_2005.jpg

Are BOTH 10,000X better than that douche nozzle Tsoukalos.

They believe the words that leave their mouths.
(call me an asshole, but that is a qualification i find necessary.)

Tsoukalos once suggested Jesus was a vampire; rise from the dead, drink my blood, eat my flesh, eternal life...

He might as well argue that fairies cant live in a gnome forest because the undergrowth is too thick.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
7) Atlantis - guy is saying it's bigger than Rome, etc. - so where is it? And why can't we find it? We have scanned EVERY inch of the globe from space.
IF it existed (don't see why it couldn't have) then it was probably submerged either from warming of the planet as an ice age ended, or was on a volcanic island (like Hawaii) which collapsed in on itself during a subsequent eruption. lots of shit on the ocean floor we have not seen. it is possible too, that it was so ancient that if it was on the sea bed, that it could have disappeared into a subduction crevasse, the ultimate recycling center.

Reactions: Gry

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

There is a huge secret hidden deep beneath Antarctic ice. Eyewitness Navy Seal Spartan 1 walked there through green, glowing halls carved with mysterious hieroglyphs. Marine Spartan 2 says these same glyphs are on the Moon and Mars. Both whistleblowers tell reporter Linda Moulton Howe that E. T. humanoids have terraformed Earth and our solar system for millions of years.

Linda Moulton Howe is a distinguished author, speaker and writer in the UFO community. She is a graduate of Stanford University with a Masters Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and was an honoured producer for medical and science programming in a WCVB Boston Station Peabody award.

RMS

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts