What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Adventure Continues.....

Tynehead Tom

Alright..... time to stop lurking and get back to participating like I used to.
Winter is here in the great white north ..... finally LOL
I'll soon be ice fishin every day and lovin life !!
In the meantime I figure I would start a thread and get my grow on over here.
I don't have anything in flower at the moment as I had a rough transition from the greenhouse back to indoor and was plagued by some pests that I am just getting to end of a winning battle with LOL
I am vegging in a 7.5 x 7.5 x 8ft high insulated room in my shop with an HLG 600Bspec which I have had for 2 years now?
In the other part of the insulated area I am setting up a 5ft x5ft grow tent.... I think it's 6ft tall? I'll know when it is set up. My brother gave it to me along with a spider farmer sf3000 and an ac infinity programable fan..... nice guy my brother is hehehe
Anyhow this will be the first winter I attempt to flower without HID lighting.
I am at 52North, 3000ft elevation so when winter sets in.... she gets cold here. Will be interesting to see if the LED lights and the programeable baseboard heaters will be able to sustain optimum temps and still save on the power bill..... if not I will try CMH next winter in the flower room.

Anyhow.... my plants....
Current Moms:
Grape Pie (oregon cut) , Slurricane, MK Ultra, Van Isle Pink Kush, Gelato Crush, Blackberry Hammer, OGKB 2.0, Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 (@VerdantGreen), Biker Kush V1F3 , Oreoz, GSC, Chem D, Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2, Long Valley Royal Kush F10 #1, #5,#7 and one Long Valley Royal Kush F10 male (stinky and super frosty)

So those are being nursed back to health and I popped seeds some weeks back and those are:
Bodhi Red Eye Jedi. Bodhi Cherry Pie Kush x 88G13HP, Bodhi Deep Line Alchemy 16, @Tonygreen Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble, UBC Chemo F2 (from @TopShelfTrees ), @JAWS Fruity Pebbles F4, Champagne Hashplant, OGKB 2.0 S1, Oreoz x OGKB 2.0 (reversed)
and of course if anyone remembers my usual antics when I posted here more often..... I always do a New years day seed pop.
That went like this.....
Schwaggy Seeds HAOG BX4 , @JAWS DMT, @Tonygreen Lime Gorilla Bubble and Sherbiker Bubble(fems), Ill Eagle Birdseeds Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies X Cherry West bc, more Champagne Hashplant, more OGKB 2.0 S1 , a cross I made with a killer female from the @Chunkypigs collection..... Scoutbreath x Long Valley Royal Kush F10 frosty male and lastly..... bagseed LOL from a really impressive bag of Mendo Purps x Zkittlez that I got for christmas.
So...... it's a lot to take in..... and a fair bit to handle but on with the show.
Stay tuned as I get organized and things cleaned up so I can take pics and get this thread rolling from now till outdoor season is upon us. !!

Happy New Year Icmag...... I'm back hehehe 🤣

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Alright..... time to stop lurking and get back to participating like I used to.
Winter is here in the great white north ..... finally LOL
I'll soon be ice fishin every day and lovin life !!
In the meantime I figure I would start a thread and get my grow on over here.
I don't have anything in flower at the moment as I had a rough transition from the greenhouse back to indoor and was plagued by some pests that I am just getting to end of a winning battle with LOL
I am vegging in a 7.5 x 7.5 x 8ft high insulated room in my shop with an HLG 600Bspec which I have had for 2 years now?
In the other part of the insulated area I am setting up a 5ft x5ft grow tent.... I think it's 6ft tall? I'll know when it is set up. My brother gave it to me along with a spider farmer sf3000 and an ac infinity programable fan..... nice guy my brother is hehehe
Anyhow this will be the first winter I attempt to flower without HID lighting.
I am at 52North, 3000ft elevation so when winter sets in.... she gets cold here. Will be interesting to see if the LED lights and the programeable baseboard heaters will be able to sustain optimum temps and still save on the power bill..... if not I will try CMH next winter in the flower room.

Anyhow.... my plants....
Current Moms:
Grape Pie (oregon cut) , Slurricane, MK Ultra, Van Isle Pink Kush, Gelato Crush, Blackberry Hammer, OGKB 2.0, Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 (@VerdantGreen), Biker Kush V1F3 , Oreoz, GSC, Chem D, Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2, Long Valley Royal Kush F10 #1, #5,#7 and one Long Valley Royal Kush F10 male (stinky and super frosty)

So those are being nursed back to health and I popped seeds some weeks back and those are:
Bodhi Red Eye Jedi. Bodhi Cherry Pie Kush x 88G13HP, Bodhi Deep Line Alchemy 16, @Tonygreen Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble, UBC Chemo F2 (from @TopShelfTrees ), @JAWS Fruity Pebbles F4, Champagne Hashplant, OGKB 2.0 S1, Oreoz x OGKB 2.0 (reversed)
and of course if anyone remembers my usual antics when I posted here more often..... I always do a New years day seed pop.
That went like this.....
Schwaggy Seeds HAOG BX4 , @JAWS DMT, @Tonygreen Lime Gorilla Bubble and Sherbiker Bubble(fems), Ill Eagle Birdseeds Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies X Cherry West bc, more Champagne Hashplant, more OGKB 2.0 S1 , a cross I made with a killer female from the @Chunkypigs collection..... Scoutbreath x Long Valley Royal Kush F10 frosty male and lastly..... bagseed LOL from a really impressive bag of Mendo Purps x Zkittlez that I got for christmas.
So...... it's a lot to take in..... and a fair bit to handle but on with the show.
Stay tuned as I get organized and things cleaned up so I can take pics and get this thread rolling from now till outdoor season is upon us. !!

Happy New Year Icmag...... I'm back hehehe 🤣
It's really good to see back at it again. I love watching your posts. I going to ride with you friend. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

TopShelfTrees

Awesome brother! Stoked to be here right from the start, some absolute fire all throughout that list, it’s gonna get funky in there! always love your work and you are one helluva guy too, looking forward to the year ahead! Much respect 👊🏻

Tynehead Tom

lot going on over here in life in general..... kinda interupted the thread I started.

But now I am leaving icmag..... I see the med-man clown has been given a larger platform on icmag to spew his garbage from and scam the newbies , despite all the members continually calling him out on his tall tales and delusions of grandeur.
So now I gotta see big flashing med-man banner adds on this site when I log in????

fuck that. I'm outta here.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
lot going on over here in life in general..... kinda interupted the thread I started.

But now I am leaving icmag..... I see the med-man clown has been given a larger platform on icmag to spew his garbage from and scam the newbies , despite all the members continually calling him out on his tall tales and delusions of grandeur.
So now I gotta see big flashing med-man banner adds on this site when I log in????

It's easy to be a quitter when you're weak but hard to work with reality. Don't let someone piss you off friend because being a quitter is being a failure. You are not a failure friend so don't let anyone's words have power over you. You keep posting and don't let someone's stupid attitude have power over you. Don't be a quitter because Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

Prs2xs

I can't stand that f*****r either. But don't leave because of him. Ignore the a*****e and keep posting-you are a valuable member!

Tynehead Tom

well....I logged in to repy to the last 2 posts.
@Creeperpark insinuating that I am a loser or a quitter for leaving this site is not cool man. I'll leave it at that .

The reason I am leaving this site is because a certain individual that is a known liar, scammer, bullshitter and RAT is being given a platform here to spew his garbage and scam even more people. That clown has been at it for a long time.... well over a decade. If he dislikes another breeder or sees them as competition he doxxes them or rats them out. It's happened time and time again. I don't feel like being a victim of the "medman brand" and the best thing I can do is leave the places that have offorded him a platform to spew his garbage , lie about his genetics and attack others that question his claims or who he sees as competition in the Canadian market. He has doxxed members here and caused them severe misery and repercussions.
That should NEVER be tolerated in our community let alone providing a platform for it to continue.
@Gypsy Nirvana is at the end of the day.... the guy in charge. I am not going to rock the boat or cause shit in any threads but I am not the kind of guy to sit back and gamble on whether I will be the next breeder in canada to get doxxed or raided.
So I have no choice but to leave this site until such time as the community here realizes the truth. How many more members will be doxxed and exposed by this guy before he is blackballed from the forums???

So there it is.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
well....I logged in to repy to the last 2 posts.
@Creeperpark insinuating that I am a loser or a quitter for leaving this site is not cool man. I'll leave it at that .

The reason I am leaving this site is because a certain individual that is a known liar, scammer, bullshitter and RAT is being given a platform here to spew his garbage and scam even more people. That clown has been at it for a long time.... well over a decade. If he dislikes another breeder or sees them as competition he doxxes them or rats them out. It's happened time and time again. I don't feel like being a victim of the "medman brand" and the best thing I can do is leave the places that have offorded him a platform to spew his garbage , lie about his genetics and attack others that question his claims or who he sees as competition in the Canadian market. He has doxxed members here and caused them severe misery and repercussions.
That should NEVER be tolerated in our community let alone providing a platform for it to continue.
@Gypsy Nirvana is at the end of the day.... the guy in charge. I am not going to rock the boat or cause shit in any threads but I am not the kind of guy to sit back and gamble on whether I will be the next breeder in canada to get doxxed or raided.
So I have no choice but to leave this site until such time as the community here realizes the truth. How many more members will be doxxed and exposed by this guy before he is blackballed from the forums???

So there it is.
I'm sorry you took it that way. I don't mean you are a loser friend, I just mean losing a good member because of a negative viewpoint doesn't help anyone. Don't quit because you don't like a single person friend. You have no control over what others do here but you have control over how you respond to them. Quitting is not helpful to you or useful as a community. I have seen a bunch of knuckleheads here that come and go and have said stupid stuff. I will not give them the power over my choices to come or go because of all the good people here. There are a lot of good people here who like your work and hate to see you quit for any reason. Be strong friend and look the other way if you don't like someone. Bring what you have to the community and let what you don't like go.