What's new

The Admiral's Female seeds C99 Cinderella 99 Grow

Sleepy

Veteran
its difficult to follow a 'guide' for lots of things...

the plants will grow much differently for you than the person who wrote the 'guide'...

transplant when you see roots...but not rootbound...

transplant when you have time...its an easy way to stress the plants...

they will tell you what they need and when you have loved them too much.

you are doing very well.

read Mandala Mike's thread titled "Fertilizing Wisely"...lots of great info...

give 'em plain water for a bit. no need to overfert at this point.

get a nice healthy root mass going on...

senseless

i think you should transplant immediatly, i started a bunch of seeds inside those red cups and they were rootbound before the plants got more than 3 inches tall.

wet the soil and take it out of the cup like your going to transplant, if you see alot of roots then transplant. if you dont think its getting rootbound then put it back inside the cup for a few days.

admiralcornport

Your probably right sleepy, next time I water will just be plain water.

@senseless, I'm gonna wait one week, they are still growing very rapidly so I don't want to loose this stretch by shocking them.

Thanks for everyones tips, and keep em comin'

D

dre86

f00k those look nice healthy plants, seems like femaleseeds sells some quality beans with their X-line. Can't wait till mine arrive! GJ so far! :sasmokin:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
So far..loooking goood :yes: ...you can also exchange the -thumb for -med for a medium sized pic too..click quote on this post to see BB code..

I'll be pack.. :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
admiralcp - looking real good! Very pretty plant...

Packn - always has just the right info and slant on things! Thanks dude, that med trick will come in handy!

admiralcornport

I will have more updates later on this weekend, so far looking good, except for some leaf curling, don't know what it is but it doesn't seem to be bad.

Last edited:
Full ahead, Admiral. They're looking great. I want to try the C99 one of these days. I'm growing WWxBB and WW from FMS. The WWBB is really a vigorous plant. I used the same amount of Superthrive that you used on my adult plants and it really burned them. I vegged mine for 7 weeks and now they are 2 weeks into flower. I keep mine short because they are grown under 250w cfls.
Best of luck with your grow.
Rev

admiralcornport

These things are exploding!!!! :woohoo:

Check out the difference between three days ago (last picture from me above) with today...

These plants are really exploding... I guess this is what is meant by the spurt after the pot has been rooted. I transplanted them on june 4th... this is 8 days later... holy shizer!

I'm still a little concerned with the curling leaves, but I don't think it is stopping the plant from growing, so I'll just let them do thier thing.

Big ups to all the peeps that have been helping me through this...you know who you are :canabis: :petting: :biglaugh: :pimp3: :jump: :respect: :bow: :headbange :smoweed:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Admiral

Exploded - I hope not, lol. They are looking great - nice uniform green, leaves look like big green fingers on a big green hand. The curl looks minimal from here, my bet is it's evidence that they're very well fed.

Three cheers and a salute! :yes:

admiralcornport

Hey y'all. Today I decided to lst my plants and take clones. I took 3 from each plant, then tied these bitches up. I think they are going through a little stress... the bigger fan leaves are looking droopy and are curling a lot more than they were. I took my ph today as well... I'm gonna call it a 6.5 ... its hard to tell with this shitty ph kit. Anyway here are some pix from after the lst and clone harvesting...

Sleepy

Veteran
Reverend Willis said:
Full ahead, Admiral.
Rev

i was looking for this pic...glad the rev willis posted it.

this is what too much superthrive looks like.

1 drop per gallon...1 drop is all you need ...if at all.

plants look great! :yummy: