What's new

the 84 Black Afghan cut!

fabvariousk

Veteran
... Still waiting for my buddy to get me a Chocolate Thai he's been promising for years... he calls it "Independence Day" as in, it will be the end of the world/aliens attacking before he gives it out i think :tiphat:

Just pick up some chococolpe Kush and tell you buddy to stick it!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Seems to rarely happen, those in the tight circle stay that way, keeps the cutting/strain "rare" and the "smug" and "$" level high.

Great find, don't mind me being jealous :biggrin: , I know given the chance I would jump over ANY rare cutting like a Life or Death situation. Still waiting for my buddy to get me a Chocolate Thai he's been promising for years... he calls it "Independence Day" as in, it will be the end of the world/aliens attacking before he gives it out i think :tiphat:

that is often the case... quite stupid in some ways because sharing good genetics around secures its future- and many good cuts have become extinct over the years...

the other reason is that if these are spread around, the actual quality of weed goes up. most of these things people hoard then hype the fuck out of it lol

Azhden

Just pick up some chococolpe Kush and tell you buddy to stick it!

Was thinking of that and any Thai based strain... grow enough of them and I'm sure to find something similar :biggrin:. Should always put " " around my "buddies/friends" around these parts :tiphat: .

Back to the original thread tho, any recent pics of this rare beauty?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok... here is what I got

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

she's got along way to go.....
just getting adjusted to the big bulb in the sky....

C

CKinLA

How the black afghani doing Yort?

Exicited to see how this turns out.. my favorite strain BY FAR. Wish i could score a cut up in CAli.

yortbogey

Veteran
update...

update...

SHE's...still vegging.... been topped several times and responded well...
she will veg in to a BUSH...all winter long and then be 1st up for flower in a light dep. grn house....come nxt spring.....

picture.php

picture.php

shes getting taller and spreading her wings....
nice structure.... NO real feeding issues and has done well

yortbogey

Veteran
thanks Mr.D.... this beauty, is riding shotgun w/ a fabulous.... accompaniment...
a UK Livers x Golden Cindy.... that was unreleased by dankfrank....
grown from seed and selected for STANK, and structure.... short, phat, and sturdy...

w/ that old skool.... Mosquito spray smell from the 70's......

between the 2....

I've got sum lovely ladies to paMper all winter long...........

homebrew420

Yort that is a HELLof a find! Seething with envy, here in CO! She looks great. Have you had the easure of smoking her?
I was only able to get 8 or so seeds of some Mazar-I-sharif sourced by an American soldier out of the Malmar base. 5 fems and 2 dudes...needless to say there will be a ass load of seeds to come.
Congrats
Peace

Does the UK Livers have any affiliation or lineage in common with a strain called 'Liver' that smells and tastes spot on just like chopped liver? I went to an access point near seatac in Renton called Lifecross ages ago and they had this nice mellow indica with a truly supercharged pungent terpene profile both bizarre and unique; I wanted to know the source so bad I really loved it, super oddity.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
What a score yort! . I recently got a cut of UW and am very interested to learn more about the heritage and about this 84 Black Afghan .