What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

" Is an adversary building something that might be a weapons factory? Is there an individual in an unfriendly country who cannot be apprehended? What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassim Suleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address? The temptations to use hypersonic missiles will be many. "
-NY Times writer Steven Simon committing treason 01-02-2020

Hempy McNoodle

" Is an adversary building something that might be a weapons factory? Is there an individual in an unfriendly country who cannot be apprehended? What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassim Suleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address? The temptations to use hypersonic missiles will be many. "
-NY Times writer Steven Simon committing treason 01-02-2020

I notice that both his first and last name are misspelled. Though I did not notice any other misspellings in the piece. This was obviously done to bypass surveillance. Why misspell the only named individual in the whole piece the one time you will be using his name and for someone so unfamiliar, the author obviously knew enough about him to put him in the piece, but for some reason misspelled both his first and last name? Right......

To deny it is to be intellectually and perhaps morally dishonest.

Is there a deep state?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
A friend of a friend lived in Iran for 40 years, before moving to Canada. He is still in direct contact with people there. He says that the people (1 million strong) demonstrating in Iran, against the US are being paid with food and clothing. He said that 90% of Iranians want war with the US, in order to throw out their present religious government, and that they hated Qassim Suleimani, and are glad he is dead. Most people in Iran want to have a Democracy, and are tired of the shit they have been put through due to their present government.

packerfan79

Veteran
You mean whining.
Why-Ning

Moscow Mitch says No Witnesses.

Sure Mitch. Suuuuurrrree

Lets be honest, the Senate is adopting the same rules that were used in the Clinton Impeachment. The rules were voted for 100-0 including Chuck Schumer. Of course it should be different for Trump, him being mean, bad, and orange after all. Then again their were actual crimes charged in the Clinton impeachment.
:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
It’s the derangement syndrome

He doesn’t care about anything *NOW*: he just believes he’s paying more attention now than he did then (don’t tell him)

Stupid bird, the peacock. Showy loudmouths think they’re special.

Facts, Einstein, don’t just tell us stuff - your credibility depends on facts well-conveyed and properly understood. Don’t be a peacock - if that’s as high as you can reach, why reach at all? Why not give up now? You know you want to

Now dont be jelly of my cock whitey...just letting my freak flag fly

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mitch may have some dirty laundry too

Im eagerly waiting for the Durham report

That will be very telling

Beyond “bombshell” news, we now have confirmation that U.S. Attorney John Durham has transitioned into a “criminal investigation” which will likely lead to criminal indictments of deep state traitors.

There's that deep state word again. Monty Python would have a field day with this.

They have their hands full with the impeachment.
Pelosi is going to crush him like a bug.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lets be honest, the Senate is adopting the same rules that were used in the Clinton Impeachment. The rules were voted for 100-0 including Chuck Schumer. Of course it should be different for Trump, him being mean, bad, and orange after all. Then again their were actual crimes charged in the Clinton impeachment.

Let's be honest - No witnesses......This shit aint gonna float.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Beyond “bombshell” news, we now have confirmation that U.S. Attorney John Durham has transitioned into a “criminal investigation” which will likely lead to criminal indictments of deep state traitors.

There's that deep state word again. Monty Python would have a field day with this.

They have their hands full with the impeachment.
Pelosi is going to crush him like a bug.

Being a Centrist, I don't care which party has dirty laundry. The players need to pay. Don't you feel the same? There will likely be Republicans in there too. You wont welcome that? Are you still playing sides? I thought you had progressed beyond that?

Im for draining the swamp, and I don't care which side they hail from.

packerfan79

Veteran
Let's be honest - No witnesses......This shit aint gonna float.

So, orange man bad, doesn't get the same rules. No precedent have been followed up onto this point, so I am not surprised. Thanks for exposing your hypocrisy. I almost get tired of saying that.
:laughing:

You do realize Pelosi had her chance, they wouldn't even try to get their witnesses. Pelosi has NO power, in the Senate. She's done, her speakership is done, again.

Have you heard about the investigation into the IC IG now we know he was deeply involved in the Russiagate hoax. Nothing to see here either.

audiohi

Veteran
I notice that both his first and last name are misspelled. Though I did not notice any other misspellings in the piece. This was obviously done to bypass surveillance. Why misspell the only named individual in the whole piece the one time you will be using his name and for someone so unfamiliar, the author obviously knew enough about him to put him in the piece, but for some reason misspelled both his first and last name? Right......

To deny it is to be intellectually and perhaps morally dishonest.

Is there a deep state?

I couldn't read the article (no subscription) to see your spelling conspiracy, but does this answer your question?

"Qasem Soleimani, also transliterated as Qassem Suleimani or Qassim Soleimani, was an Iranian Major General in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and, from 1998 until his death in 2020, commander of its Quds Force, a division primarily responsible for extraterritorial military and clandestine operations."

audiohi

Veteran
canada official are now saying signs of over heated engine...and not missile
so could be bad coincidence

Gee, I wonder who shot that down?

Odd coincidence?

LAST NIGHT, AT BEN-GURION AIRPORT, THE ENGINE OF AIR RWANDA BOEING 737-800 CAUGHT FIRE BEFORE TAKEOFF. THE SAME MODEL AS THE ONE THAT CRASHED IN IRAN TODAY.

https://alugy.com/news/last-night-at-ben-gurion-airport-the-engine-of-air-rwanda-boeing-737-800-caught-fire-before-takeoff-the-same-model-as-the-one-that-crashed-in-iran-today/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

According to Sharon Idan (Israely radio journalist), who first posted a video of the Rwanda Air Boeing 737-800 on fire, the plane was about to leave Tel Aviv Ben Gurion international airport.

Rwanda Air’s Boeing 737 was delayed indefinitely before flying from Ben Gurion Airport to Kigali, the capital of Rwanda. This is due to the technical malfunction of the airliner: according to Sharon Idan , the engine caught fire during acceleration before takeoff.

At that moment, more than 100 passengers were on board the aircraft. All of them citizens of Israel. No one was injured; passengers returned from the liner to the terminal. You can follow current position of the exact plane (AirRwanda 9XR-WF) via Flightradar.

packerfan79

Veteran
Poor zeezus...feeling the tug of the reality vortex...

I think the DNC'S new slogan should be hypocrisy and disastrous change. It doesn't have the same ring as Obama's hope and change, but it's incredibly accurate description of the Democratic party platform.

redlaser

Veteran
I don’t get the strategy on no witnesses.

On one hand you have a perfect phone call, no biggie, read the transcript.

Other hand, no documents or witnesses are allowed to be presented that support that version of events.

Don’t think there has ever been a president that was impeached while concealing his innocence, maybe trump is some sort of holy martyr or something. Very elaborate storyline if so.

'Boogieman'

You run the House, we run the Senate. Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about this nonsense impeachment but the dems should of played their cards right, they didn't thought.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You run the House, we run the Senate. Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about this nonsense impeachment but the dems should of played their cards right, they didn't thought.

They run the House and Senate.

You and I run the rat race.

You get played to try and run reality.

We get ran.

(Should have played, or should've which sounds like should of...)

Speaking of which... watch who plays you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts