What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Veteran
I don’t know Amazon should pay taxes. Bezos should. I’m not sure at what point it becomes double taxation. Seems they should only be paid once.

According to US law corporations are people, my friend. The situation you're describing is two separate 'people' being taxed for their individual incomes.

I'll tell you what, we'll stop taxing Amazon the corporation as an individual just as soon as the Supreme Court stops recognizing them as people.

h.h.

Veteran
I try to stay out of English politics.Not really any of my business, all that crazy royalty.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The facebook / Cambridge Analytica data that was used to beat Hilary.

The republican primary was the test drive for that facebook 'educational data'. It worked so well that Lindsey Graham went from calling him out to being chief boot licker. I wonder what the data had on Lindsey.

RB56

Veteran
The low intelligence and corruption is bad enough but this president's constant whining is embarrassing. To use his own words, what kind of man is this?

h.h.

Veteran
According to US law corporations are people, my friend. The situation you're describing is two separate 'people' being taxed for their individual incomes.

I'll tell you what, we'll stop taxing Amazon the corporation as an individual just as soon as the Supreme Court stops recognizing them as people.

Good argument.

Corporations are a separate entity. They need to be. That is if you want investment.
The problem is not the corporations, it’s the CEO’s. The lack of regulations put upon the privilege.

I incorporated about 5 years ago. Cost me $50 and $10 a year. It’s not all big money. Trust me .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Zuckerberg with his wife were interviewed by Gayle King this morning. He said he was going to give all the money away and cure disease. He must feel pretty guilty about what happened or maybe he thinks they will take it anyway when they find out that he helped throw an election with manipulation on a scale never seen before. Zuckerberg also said that he welcomed governmental regulation of FB.

med4u

Veteran
The low intelligence and corruption is bad enough but this president's constant whining is embarrassing. To use his own words, what kind of man is this?

funny,i was gonna say the exact same thing about you...peoples opinions eh? go figure...:tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
Zuckerberg with his wife were interviewed by Gayle King this morning. He said he was going to give all the money away and cure disease. He must feel pretty guilty about what happened or maybe he thinks they will take it anyway when they find out that he helped throw an election with manipulation on a scale never seen before. Zuckerberg also said that he welcomed governmental regulation of FB.

Carnegie’s philosophy.
Some were born to handle the money.
Basically an excuse for hoarding.

Gry

Veteran
The facebook / Cambridge Analytica data that was used to beat Hilary.

The republican primary was the test drive for that facebook 'educational data'. It worked so well that Lindsey Graham went from calling him out to being chief boot licker. I wonder what the data had on Lindsey.
Cambridge Analytica, effective enough to regroup principals for a current effort.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Cambridge Analytica, effective enough to regroup principals for a current effort.

Every click recorded. Likes, searches, friends with radical inclinations, people tagged in photos, private messages, events with lists of attendees.

It's rich.

Cannavore

Veteran
Lol damn I was going to post yesterday that I'm pretty sure Kamala is about to drop out.

Even I was fooled by her for a bit.. For sure thought she was the establishment favorite, at least very early on.

RB56

Veteran
Every click recorded. Likes, searches, friends with radical inclinations, people tagged in photos, private messages, events with lists of attendees.

It's rich.
and now people are happily sending their DNA to strangers.

RB56

Veteran
funny,i was gonna say the exact same thing about you...peoples opinions eh? go figure...:tiphat:
You know I'm right. Evidence to the contrary? Terrible to see him humiliated by Macron. Worse still that Trump didn't understand he was being humiliated. At least he was solidly opposed to the Iranian protesters - until he was told he supported them. Hard to suppress those fascistic impulses.

med4u

Veteran
humility is a weakness for world leaders...hes shaping an updating nato with heads of state, demanding money and getting paid ...its not a obama apology tour...

i think everyone knows trumps stance on iran...are you confused?

i bet you hate the first ladies white house christmas decorations too...no?

Status
Not open for further replies.