What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just stole iRawrrrawrr's theft of Coffee Talk.

I hope you don't tell on yourselves.

How about facing grim reality that you have tongued Trump butthole long enough that we're fucked....?

Still gonna double down he made America great again?

He stole the line from Regan.

We're double fucked again.

Just quit dancing and singing and admit a dumb idea when you see it.

Anybody admitting Trump was a bad idea sounds brilliant next to the crowd screaming four more years.

Wake up or wake me up.

I can't believe he duped that many countrymen.

Why do you insist on leaving me messages ?
You find me irresistible?
I've told you before , I'm married....to a woman.
Do you think all guys in healthcare swing your way?
And no I wont change my mind,even if you vote for trump!!!
I'll check with Gypsy and see if we can start a dating sub-sextion,maybe just 'The Corner'
Please use the ignore button,sweetcheeks

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why do you insist on leaving me messages ?
You find me irresistible?
I've told you before , I'm married....to a woman.
Do you think all guys in healthcare swing your way?
And no I wont change my mind,even if you vote for trump!!!
I'll check with Gypsy and see if we can start a dating sub-sextion,maybe just 'The Corner'
Please use the ignore button,sweetcheeks

Nobody wants to talk to you.

Ask your wife.

Go whine to a mod fag.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif

You just stole iRawrrrawrr's theft of Coffee Talk.

I hope you don't tell on yourselves.

How about facing grim reality that you have tongued Trump butthole long enough that we're fucked....?

Still gonna double down he made America great again?

He stole the line from Regan.

We're double fucked again.

Just quit dancing and singing and admit a dumb idea when you see it.

Anybody admitting Trump was a bad idea sounds brilliant next to the crowd screaming four more years.

Wake up or wake me up.

I can't believe he duped that many countrymen.
I am not trying to wake you up or anything but if you leave this virus out of his term so far its Been pretty good with a lot of singing and dancing by all
we all had great chances on improving are lives with all the great job opportunities stocks 401k
money was moving right down the line to all
ok now with the virus we can be a Monday morning quarterback and say this that other trhe other thing should have been done but really WE NEVER IN A 100 YEARS COULD BE READY FOR THE WAY IT HIT US NO ONE COULD HAVE DONE ANY oh shit I hit caps damn I am stoned sry
ok anyways sure we could have been sweet talked with the normal bs from the swamp to make us feel all warm inside while people are dying but that shit is for politicos
I dont hear Russia Russia Russia anymore I mean they flat out bold face lied to us for 3 years with no recourse at all so karma's a bitch sometimes
they started with the lies and trump feed them back oh well
if we cant handle it vote the other way but out of the two I think trump will help us help ourselves to get back to record employment for all types less dependence on other countries for oil and food than biden ever could
I think its a farce he will not pick the best vp but the best women vp maybe a black transsexual Muslim that converted to scientology ,its just to appease not for any good reason and that's why we have all these swamp critters in the first place

'Boogieman'

Eerily crickets Boogie....

It's called getting off of work, now I have time to address your crying. Between trade deals, pro 2A supreme court justices, lower taxes and regulations, a great economy before the virus (actually we been busy as hell because people got the stimulus money so I'm definitely not hurting), ect. I'm definitely satisfied with Trump and I certainly don't put any blame toward him when it comes to the virus. Actually the virus hurting the economy is the last thing Democrats should be hoping for because the American people will trust Trump over any Democrat when it comes to handling the economy.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's called getting off of work, now I have time to address your crying. Between trade deals, pro 2A supreme court justices, lower taxes and regulations, a great economy before the virus (actually we been busy as hell because people got the stimulus money so I'm definitely not hurting), ect. I'm definitely satisfied with Trump and I certainly don't put any blame toward him when it comes to the virus. Actually the virus hurting the economy is the last thing Democrats should be hoping for because the American people will trust Trump over any Democrat when it comes to handling the economy.

Dodging the question completely....

'Boogieman'

Don't feel so bad, nobody ever answered my question "Is education more important than freedom, and what is the point of a great education if you can't use that education to benefit your life or make your own life choices". I just got a bunch of bullshit answers, everyone dodged the question.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'll give you a piece of advice.

Quit standing behind those who refuse to think or alter their course of action due to stubborness or willfulness.

You are bound to find yourself in a corner.

Then all you could contribute is narrow minded insults as you realize you limited yourself and narrowed your own mind.

Dreamers used to make up our ranks.

Somebody let the hate win.

Education is freedom.

'Boogieman'

I'll give you a piece of advice.

Quit standing behind those who refuse to think or alter their course of action due to stubborness or willfulness.

You are bound to find yourself in a corner.

Then all you could contribute is narrow minded insults as you realize you limited yourself and narrowed your own mind.

Dreamers used to make up our ranks.

Somebody let the hate win.

Education is freedom.

Yet many well educated Cuban doctors feel enslaved and escape at any chance to find refuge.

To the rest of your fringe opinion filled post... :jerkit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts