What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

There are indeed, and I attempt to practice them as often as possible.
But I grew up in an era when bullying was more tolerated than it is now, and kids were expected to deal with it. On one occasion, I beat a 6th grader to a pulp when I saw him bullying a much smaller kid than me (I was 3-4 grades below him).

It’s a thing. I interfere with bullies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So I guess Ngo is hypocritically gay and at the same time bashing the trans community.

He's obviously antiblack and islamophobic.

A hater is a hater.

He got what he gave.

Cannavore

Veteran
antifa is routinely the subject of false flags. look up the history of the Black Bloc in the early 2000's and onwards. they were routinely co-opted by right wing groups as well as the state (police) to discredit the movement as violent and extremist.

there's literally internet groups set up by right wingers to organize and infiltrate these groups to eventually co-opt them lol.

there's evidence police dressed up as Black Bloc members and started torching cop cars and vandalizing store front properties in an attempt to crush the movement from the inside out.

these tactics aren't new. they are used over and over and over again... BLM, antifa, the original tea party, ect. Groups not endorsed by the state almost always end up co-opted by the state and turned into a circus in some manner.

divide and conquer.

'Boogieman'

So I guess Ngo is hypocritically gay and at the same time bashing the trans community.

He's obviously antiblack and islamophobic.

A hater is a hater.

He got what he gave.

Your wrong, I can't find anything that says he is anti-black and the only thing he said about transgenders is they shouldn't compete with women as they tend to be stronger.

Your trying to justify a group of white thugs beating a gay vietnamese man and you call the right nazis, this is the face of the left today.

White Beard

The track record is undeniable: being at a Nazi rally, in support of Nazis and supported by them, he got treated like one of them.

Don’t exclude people for fractional identities and then try to hide behind them, it’s obvious and cowardly

'Boogieman'

The track record is undeniable: being at a Nazi rally, in support of Nazis and supported by them, he got treated like one of them.

Don’t exclude people for fractional identities and then try to hide behind them, it’s obvious and cowardly

He was covering a nazi rally as a journalist not supporting it from everything I'm reading.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm not sure if he was supporting the Nazis but I do know he harasses their protesters.

He routinely hounds any Antifa and makes sure he covers and photographs any appearance they make.

I'm sure you won't drink if I led you to water.

Cannavore

Veteran
you guys love focusing on single data points (some antifa members beat up a guy) while failing to even acknowledge the FACT that right wing terrorists are the most prevalent attacks by volume of terrorist acts and by successful acts carried out since 9/11/01 lol.

Antifa murder number - ??? (i can't even find a recorded death attributed to an Antifa member.. let me guess liberal media is hiding it)

Right Wing Terrorist Murder number - 50 people in 2018 alone

the same can be asked about europe as well. wheres all the left wing terrorism? all i see is right wing & islamic terrorism.

i'd rather get beat up by Antifa then shot and killed by some incel white nationalist on prescription drugs all day every day. lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s LOTS that goes into that question.

First answer is, there might not be one. It’s happened before that we haven’t had one. I’m going to assume you mean “...if trump loses in ‘20“. In that case, ”if” is a toss-up, and when would be clearly right after “the media”(tm) calls the race for his opponent - or if he declares martial law as a last-ditch effort to force the military.

You can expect regional bombings of black churches, businesses, neighborhoods, Somali-style raids on majority-black apartment buildings, immigrant communities, the establishment of well-armed patriot gangs, and a targeting of support/infrastructure in those communities.

How the pushback will look, I can’t say, but I can make a few observations:

When the pushback comes , it will most likely target those who ”wear the gear”, real or fake: courts, jails, wrong-headed, loan sharks of all kinds, roving bands of coal-rolling gun-wavers....

More insane than I’ve ever seen/heard it

It remains to be seen, frankly: there’s lots of pent-up desire on “the right” to USE their arms and their “liberal hunting licenses”, but they think they’re the vast majority: when they decide it’s time to start shooting, they may be very surprised to find out how few are on their side and Howe fast they go down.

They’re ‘brave’ when they’re the only one(s) in the room with guns, but otherwise, they yell and call names, make threats and spout their distilled version of the talking points they remember.

Once they begin to realize how wrong they really are, the pressure to fight will escape them.

Actually my thoughts of where the country is heading doesnt really depend on who wins in 2020.More so just speculation of the future of the states in general.The media portrays the states in RED & BLUE.However,it really wasnt that long ago the states were divided into BLUE & GREY.
I fear that our country is so divided,that the lines of states could make a serious difference for certain members of society.Irregardless of who wins,Americans are so divided on so many issues,illegal imagration,Abortion,Sanctuary Cities,and the list goes on.

I cant imagine if Bernie won,not that I dislike him by any means.I actually think he is trying to make America better.But I cant imagine middle america,going along with alot of the democratic ideas,for instance doing away with Private Insurance,paying a hell of alot more taxes to cover every person on American soil,I mean the list of gripes go on.I think citizens would revolt against our government.

On the other side I feel if sanctuary cities are denied federal funding,illegal immigrants and families are rounded up and deported,Roe V Wade is overturned,and so many other issues.Those who embrace those values would revolt.

People want free speech on one hand,on the other people want political correctness.You cant hold a door for a women or refer to individuals with pronouns such as him/her,he/she.
Damn I dont know what an old fart like me would do these days if I were single,I would be afraid to ask a woman to dinner in fear I may end up on a sex offender registry.

I know Trump is a loud mouth ass but he cant be blamed for all of it,maybe for condoning it from the office he holds
But he didnt put the feelings inside of people,they've been there all along.
He's given the other half the platform to say what they have felt for a long time.To say that he has instilled hate is giving him too much credit.

Unfortunately I think it's gone too far for America to truly be the United States.People are emboldened in their way of thinking,and how they feel.
We are more the Divided states of America , and the media just keeps throwing fuel on the fire,they are just as bad as trump

God bless us all !

med4u

Veteran
Even if true...isn't this squelching freedom of speech and press?
Again look to the lefts accusations..there you will find the left....always

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ron Paul got outed by GOP primary.

Bernie got outed by the DNC primary.

These two are not deplorable.

Why aren't we questioning the lack of choice?

Who is pulling the strings?

packerfan79

Veteran
When I see right wingers parading around as nazis, I seriously wonder if they even know what it is. Then they get their asses kicked by AntiFa....... Maybe that would motivate them to find out.

Back to the upcoming election, If I had previously voted for and supported a candidate that was also supported by the American nazis it would give me serious reservations about future support.

You support candidates who are supported by Marxists. You really wanna talk about the death toll of Marxists?

I will publicly condemn all NAZI'S and white supremacists.

Now it's your turn to condemn all Marxists, and Antifa.

So, are you going to condemn every single democratic candidate, because Marxists support them. Your logic not mine.

By the way white supremacists are cast out by the right, to bad you refuse to cast out the Marxists.

redlaser

Veteran
By the way white supremacists are cast out by the right, to bad you refuse to cast out the Marxists.

“There were very fine people on both sides”

Paraphrased from dj trump, speaking about Charlottesville, after the tiki torchers marched around saying “Jews will not replace us”.

White supremists are made to feel welcome with trump, not cast out

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You're nuts!

You support candidates who are supported by Marxists. You really wanna talk about the death toll of Marxists?

So, are you going to condemn every single democratic candidate, because Marxists support them. Your logic not mine.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

As if trump would tell white supremacists to not support him. They're his anchors. His A team. His brown shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts