What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 10 stages of genocide

Hempy McNoodle

Hey Frosty,

Great video. She really hit the nail on the head. This topic has me mortified right now and it is hard to focus on anything else. I believe that the US military is our last hope. And, I don't really know if they will stop this or not. The company I work for just announced that they want us all to get vaccinated and also, advise my developmentally disabled clients to also get vaccinated. They said that soon it will be mandatory. They said they want us to exploit the trust that our clients have in us and their inability to understand the situation, so that we can push the vaccine like a lobbyist. This is the greatest evil I think I've ever faced. My coworkers all rushed out to get the vaccine and are super excited to advise our clients to get theirs as well.

This is the kinder, gentler holocaust that I have long forecasted.

It is worth noting that Genocide can include non-lethal results. Taking people out of the reproductive cycle also counts as genocide. So, I think about when the 1994 Crime Bill was pushed by Joe Biden and how that lead to the mass incarceration of many people, but youthful black males were a particularly targeted. Joe Biden called them 'thugs' then. Now he is calling a new demographic 'thugs.' I'd say it is worth noting.

Thanks again Frosty and hang in there my friend.

Hempy McNoodle

All that has to be done, is dress people up as Trump supporters and have them attack something. That will be all that is needed to manufacture consent for a new holocaust.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
All that has to be done, is dress people up as Trump supporters and have them attack something. That will be all that is needed to manufacture consent for a new holocaust.
BS! The consent was there waaaaaay before Trump was ever president. Trump was nothing more than a pion, wake up :)

Absolem

These sandwiches taste super yummy when viewing this thread.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
the fact that this got 7 upvotes is hilarious. right wing victim complexes never cease to amaze me.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Where have you been?

A bunch of Trump supporters dressed themselves up as Trump supporters and attacked the Capitol.

I can't believe you didn't hear anything about that.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy was there, he certainly doesn't adopt anybody else's narrative.

:D

Copy and paste buddy, this thread is slow.