What's new

the 1 you want

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I'm hoping to find some awesome NYCD seeds soon.

You really can't find straight Herijuana anymore, I
grabbed the last four packs available yrs ago. I searched
day & night for months until I found that one shop had restocked them
somehow, they sold me two packs only & a week later I
saw they still had them so I reordered & got the last two available.

Do any California dispensaries sell Herijuana clones?

27323HPIM1725.JPG

These are just the Motarebel Seeds I have stashed.......
Woodhorse, Soma, Sagarmatha, & Dutch Passion make up the rest.

This was originally a Woodhorse Seeds strain &
then Motarebel took it to new heights by crossing IBL.

In the future I may try an IBL on it myself, or try to
'light poison' a plant into seeding for feminised seeds.

If I ever get to that project I promise to make them available here through Gypsy

DAMN STONER!!!

i didnt know you actually had the heri beans laying around!!!
you need to pop those thangs!!!!

prob the original purple haze.. smoked it one time, whiteyed, but what a smoke.. i'd make out with rosie for a good cut of that

would like to try also dr bud's chesaw, and an early sensi sk1.. also the real nl5.

tbh this is the wrong thread for me as my strain collection numbers one and i am on a mission to grow and smoke as many strains as is possible before i die.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Anyone carry just NL#5 anymore? I see a lot of crosses
I believe there are quite a few "NL5s" out there still. I could have sworn I've seen them. But the question would be, are they really NL5. I'll pm you if I see any...

I'm so tempted to ask some questions about some of the strains but I know that's not what the thread is for... I'll let it ride for a few more pages then maybe. Good thread.

dopeshow

Stoner4Life, you're incorrect in saying no one has pure Herijuana anymore... The Woodhorse/Mota Herijuana line is alive and well, as an IBL, it's just not welcome on this site hehe

This is a tough question though... I would have to say DJ's early Blueberry work or the Pre-98 Bubba Kush cut... if I had either in momma form I'd probably just quit looking for seeds altogether haha

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just grew out Herijuana - and will grow it again, and again. Most definitely can't go wrong. Some of the most dank and strongest weed I've grown.:yes: Just had to make F2's. Oh, which strain I'd love to grow......SUPER SILVER HAZE. Shanti's, of course.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Uptown haze aka the real piff closely followed by Shantis SSH

The first is a slim to none probability of ever getting a chance to grow it...

The second is more than my wallet can handle at the moment...

panama red or colombian gold...

specially panama red... it's native conditions are exactly the same as those i have where i live, so i bet i could seed bomb the shit out of different trails and have some yearly low-grade harvests to ISO the shit out of!

edit: i should add that i'd love to grow peyote. I know, not weed, but growing something i won't be able to harvest for at least 5 years is very intriguing to me....

love?

There are so many strains that I really want to grow but if I have to choose just one I'll say Mr Nice Super Silver Haze

C

Cannabal

Like u know, G13 is clone of some plant stolen from university project.
But, I'd like to have the outcome plant what they ment to make in that project.