What's new

THC TINCTURES

Ioni Botani

I have seen a cannabis beer in High Times, seemed like a pretty good recipe, very basic....if ya can find it. HOWEVER I know a damn good tincture recipe thats BOUND to blow your fuckin pants off! :yoinks:
(Keep in mind, how much plant matter is going inside, and how much you wish to yeild. This shit can be POTENT! I suggest a higher proof alcohol, better solvent action!)

INGREDIENTS
A bottle of any alcohol of any size
AT VERY LEAST 1/4 oz dried bud/trimmings/stems/kief/etc.

PROCEDURE
1. Break up your goodies over a screen or glass countertop to collect kief.
2. Grind to a fine consistency, ...this helps, more surface area=more exposure.
3. Let it sit in a dark spot for AT LEAST two weeks. (The longer you leave it, the better it gets!

Example
On the inauguration of our president, Barack Obama, (1/20/09) I filled a handle of Captain Morgan 100 proof rum with a half ounce of high grade bud, 17 grams of stems, 1/2 gram of kief and 1/2 gram of hash (finely ground). This was let sit, and shaken every week to two weeks. The bottle was tested every month, 2/19/09, and 3/17/09 (St. Pat's). On 4/20/09 it was time, and the bottle was laid into. On the first try the test shots made our faces numb.:biglaugh:
On the second try, St. Patrick's day, my friend took a double shot (4 cl I believe, correct me if Im wrong) and was so fucked up that he ended up getting pulled over, and admitting to having a half of weed on him. :angrymod:FUCKKKED UP.
I wouldn't have said shit....or driven...anyways.
4/20/09 comes, and we finish the bottle in one night.
To be honest I can't remember much...(which should say alot)
Don't try and drive on this shit!
Damn potent.
I believe the math added up to something like 1.6 grams of plant matter per shot.
This single bottle of Rum calculated out to $300, and it was worth every penny! :2cents:
Try and concentrate the tincture more by straining the matter out of the alcohol, and adding more! And/or by using a smaller amount of alcohol for less yield, but EXTREME potency.
Extremely useful for
MEDICINAL APPLICATIONS!

TRY THIS SHIT!

(Responsibly...of course.)

DON'T DRINK
AND DRIVE.

BLESS
-I.

M

mrred

dont drink and drive

ever heard of people using 100% grain alcohol with weed to inject?

gog

No heating, no decarb, nothing like that takes place here? Just chop it, fill it, leave it?

-gog-

D

DiiZZii3

Sick write up man, dunno why this didn't get any attention back in 09. I think im gunna try adding a gram to just one shot worth of alchohol, leave it for a few months and enjoy... its as easy as that right?

Ioni Botani

Green Lightnin' ©

Green Lightnin' ©

No heating, no decarb, nothing like that takes place here? Just chop it, fill it, leave it?
-gog-

No heating....no shit like that..

• Grind it
  • Fill it
  • Leave it (Shaking occasionally)
  • Strain it
  • Repeat* (Optional)
(If you strain, then repeat with the same liquid...consistency gets exponentially stronger)

Nope...all thats going on here is using the alcohol as a solvent....then just drinking the mixture. Thaat simple.

I do like to dry my shit before hand however....

That Cindy POTron turned out REALLY good, but a little bitter. I think without the excess moisture being sucked out of the plant matter (Alcohol IS astringent), you get a smoother finished product.

Got a new one going!!

I call it..."Green Lighnin'©"...All rights reserved.

I'll put more and more in it as time goes on...

I don't like to drink much, but when I do.....

:deadxmas:

Happy Holidays :tongue:

Ive used mostly dry buds and clippings before where they bend but start to crack in drying and got a half gallon of 190 proof everclear and a QP of Grapefruit Kush (really fresh) and a zip of dry trim and once I let it soak for a week cold I pressed everything out into the bottle then heated water and double boiler method (like for baby bottles) at 88 degrees so I preserved the rare cannaboids not just thc and let it slow evap for about 2 days with an occasional swizzle stick stir, and once I got most of the alcohol to evap had about 12 fl oz of stuff that one to two drops made you fry... one oz lasted me 4 months and I also founded hempseed oil (like from nutrition stores) can make a more dilute stabile tincture without alcohol burn/taste and you can add it to almost ANY recipe

I love everclear lol

Piel

Veteran
I´ve found decarbing essential for effect, it gets a lot stronger but the weed needs about 6min at 185C.

ronbo51

Veteran
I always decarb. I thought you had to for oral effect. I only use tincture now for the last year or so. Lately I have been steeping glycerin tincture on my water heater for about 2 months now. Shake it every now and then. the bottles are wrapped in black plastic to keep the light out. I take my glycerin tinc and cut it by 10% with alcohol tinc and put it in an e-cig and whoa baby. No smell, great effect, take it anywhere, do it anywhere. Life is good.

budbasket

I made a gram of some pretty nice BHO this morning and was going to make a tincture today. Do I need to decarb the bho? Also what would the best way to dissolve this be? Mason jar and heated or just sit in a shot glass until dissolved? Thanks for the help everyone-basket

Piel

Veteran
Decarbing BHO? that´s a good question, my guess is that it would be impractical so personally I´d just dissolve it in alchohol and enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest posts