What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THANKSGIVING CONTEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grapepunched

Well folks, today is November 9th, and Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away now! Seeing as no one has posted a contest yet, I have decided to have a contest after all of the fun had in the Halloween Contest (thanks REZ and H3ad!).

All rules should be in accord with ICMag's Contest Rules. I am sure that all of the rules will be stated clearly, so read attentively:

ALL WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY POLL! VOTE FOR ONLY ONE IN EACH CATEGORY PLEASE!

There are two categories: Photo and Text

Photo:

Photo submissions will be judged by overall photo quality, tastyness of the photo subject, and color composition! Photo submissions must include both weed and food! Multiple photos may be submitted, so good luck!

Text Submissions:

Text Submissions will be judged by grammar, sentence structure, overall readability, body, and "specialness". The text submissions should be on the following topic(s):

1. What makes Thanksgiving special to you? What are you most thankful of this Thanksgiving (or every Thanksgiving)?

2. What is your most memorable Thanksgiving moment?

I hope that everyone enjoys this contest and GOOD LUCK! If anyone at anytime has any questions regarding this contest or its rules, please PM me and I"d be happy to answer you.

The poll will be posted on the 17th, giving ample time (5 days) for voting. And remember, only vote for one in each category. Submissions must be in by Thanksgiving day (no submission accepted after 12:00 am on the 22nd of November!). ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THANKSGIVING DAY ENDS! THIS MEANS 11:59 PM OF THE 22nd. THANK YOU.

I have 5 seeds of some different strains that I am offering for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

FELLOW BREEDERS: If you would like to contribute a prize to the contest, please feel free! Contact me and we'll set it up. It would be greatly appreciated by all!

Thanks for participating and KEEP IT GREEN.

-grapepunched

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

edit: ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THANKSGIVING DAY ENDS! THIS MEANS 11:59 PM OF THE 22nd. THANK YOU. thanks brainthor

-gp

Last edited:
G

well obviously its going to be a uncooked food shot with lots of bud then....i cant take pictures of what is not cooked yet...so maybe i will do a after contest shot i dont care if i win or loose i win through contribution...peace
grapepunched said:
edit: ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THANKSGIVING DAY OFFICIALLY STARTS! THIS MEANS 11:59 PM OF THE 21ST. THANK YOU.

-gp

G

grapepunched

hmmmm..... yeah. i guess you're right. so the cutoff date will be midnight of thanksgiving day then. thanks for the suggestion, i didnt think about that.

-gp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That brainthor is always thinking! Thanks for the opportunity grapepunched....DD

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Well......this contest was not presented to admin in advance for approval prior to placing this thread up, as ALL the rules pertaining to contests would have been followed and admin would have had the opportunity to make sure that:

1. ALL prizes must be already received by SB PRIOR to a contest thread.....SB is not the one to provide prizes unless it is a contest put up by SB as the sponsor, selecting the winner(s), etc.
2. ALL winners info go thru SB ONLY and are never ever sent by pm to the thread starter....
etc, etc, etc......

Staff must determine IF the SB staff have the 'time' during the busy winter rush for seeds that permitting a contest to run does not interfere with their regular daily duties of getting all orders out in the speedy way customers expect from SB.

Therefore, this contest is put on hold until a few issues are worked out.

Grapepunched...sorry but this thread will be closed until things are worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.