What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thanks Katsu !! Bubba Kush drying nug shots

F

flying

the smell is really addictive , coffee, never smelt buds like that before

some pictures of buds currently drying , will try to wait for 4 weeks curing before testing... won't be easy...

the purple color is due to low temps in the cab

Katsu if you read this thread, you know where to score some nice buds when you come visit us ;)

:smile:

F

flying

thanks mangled
these nugs are dense and frosty
I will shoot some more later

Ingalls

damn
thats some really nice nugs fly' !!

i really love the coffee smell/toast,could it be interesting to cross her with a Canela father

F

flying

A Bubba x Canela cross would be outstanding bro :D let me know ;)

could you smell the coffee from these buds bro ?

kudos to you my friend :smile:

G

Katsu spreads the love. he gifted me one and its in flower now, about 20 more days before chop, looks done at 40 days but kat said let her go 70. great job flying

F

flying

thanks Grizz

good luck with yours and wait 70 days not an easy task hehe :smile:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
flying-those are some beautiful nugs! I guess the cut that APE has, he got from katsu. hope so-cuz thats what i got goin on right now. i dont have low temps, but the leaves are getting some purple coloration, and buds are getting darker at day, uh, late 40ish i think. hope mine come out as nice as yours!....sub

F

flying

no need to start a new thread

here is the clone at 55 daze flowering ... 15 days to go

36016180608_013_bubba.jpg

fatal1

Flying- If that plant was a woman she would look just like Jessica Alba (pre-herpes), Nice body, pretty face, great color, nice hair.
Let us know how she taste. :yummy:

RooR HeaD

looking good man how long was the flower period and how long did you dry it and then how long did you cure it. just wondering because i have some kush seeds and im wondering if i should maybe get one or two going.

F

flying

thanks guys :smile:

I take Bubba Kush at 70 days 12/12

1 month of curing at least :D

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
nice bubba flying ! keep the good job

If that plant was a woman she would look just like Jessica Alba (pre-herpes), Nice body, pretty face, great color, nice hair.
I'ld like a jessica alba clone ^^

:laughing:

Last edited: