What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thanks for the help a few years back! Its been a while. I'll be on here more frequently. I think it's time to let some RKS out. Seeds were '08-09

PoleCatt6134

Screenshot_20240217-174517_Brave.jpg

PoleCatt6134

Can you see any of my early day posts or is it my device?

Anyway I worked on the strain with a "penpal" grow buddy in Spain, he was the only other individual to ever get the real seeds. His screen has been "GreenGlassman420" on various sites but all his stuff seems to be removed & I cannot get a message or text back from him. I will keep trying, he has tons of pictures, well did.

I didn't document much as I was younger & feared authorities as we all should but now we have the legal system,so ill get documenting.

I hope your not in the Spanish jail system David, if you are I hope you hid my seeds well. 🤣🤍