What's new

THANK YOU DutchGrown.....

G

:respect:

Many people come and go from this site and many many more stay....why?

I for one have to say that in my time here, I continue to see progressive thinking on the part of the staff. Particularily, today my kudos go to Dutchgrown.

I will not say exactly why, but she knows. THANK YOU D.G.

I tried other sites and continue to be amazed at how serene this site is and how much the staff contribute to encourage and praise the accomplishments of the new/intermediate growers and not for the money.....this I believe is a good part of why folks stay here. Many times I pestered the woman with questions, and yet still she responded promptly and with respect. Thank You

If you have a reason to thank these guys,,,and I believe you do. Say a few words.

That's all.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think this site is one of the best geographical locations I've found and it's in the ether! Thank you all and I love you all this is a great family, even the noobs belong!

G

Yeah, she kiked me a favor today.
This place has become my new home.
I only check the medical posts on the other sites.
Other than that, everything I learnt iz FruM this lil piece of heaven.
Thankyou very much! :wave:

G

I'd kiss her if I didn't think Gypsy would get mad...

I'd kiss Gypsy, but a feller has to know his limitations.......

y'all rock....

F

Father Time

there's other Sites. ? !!
hehehe,
i'm happy right here
Kind Regards,Father Time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
stankbud said:
I'd kiss her if I didn't think Gypsy would get mad...

I'd kiss Gypsy, but a feller has to know his limitations.......

y'all rock....

.....How about if I just give her a kiss for you?

*oh......and maybe a bunch of flowers too.....?

3legdog

I most certainly agree & plan to make this my new(&only) home & really appreciate the breeder/admin. interaction with growers like myself. I believe this is the site of the future for many of us so i'm buckled in as long as you'll have me :D Take care all 3ld :wave:

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Dutchgrown has given so much to so many... i hope one day to be able to meet her, and say thanks in person!

but until then... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DUTCHGROWN!!!

Growdoc

G

Yup,Dutchgrown is the one I go to to get all my problems solved,she and Gypsy and this site are the best,Thank You DG & GN! :wave: Now if i could bother you 1 more time,it appears Gamera has gotten ahold of an old photo of me and is using it as her icon! :bat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:yoinks: *blushing* *more blushing* :yoinks:

Wow, got up today to find this thread going by keidei, what a totally
unexpected thread!

Usually I get up, come here and log on to see while I've been asleep what sort of
chocolate sauce has been dribbled on the counter, walls written on with crayons,
cookie crumbs scattered about, and finding the half eaten peanut butter and jelly
sandwich tucked inside the cereal box...LOL... so thanks for the praise, it makes
me believe that there are in fact many many here who do appreciate our hard work,
believe me it ain't easy keeping everyone happy, but we do our best, and am glad it's
appreciated. You all have touched me today with your words....now I'll take that kiss
Gypsy and wondering what kind of flowers I'll be getting. LOL

Keep it real everyone! :smoweed: And grow your own! :canabis:

:dance:
dg

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
.....How about if I just give her a kiss for you?

*oh......and maybe a bunch of flowers too.....?

long as there ain't any me kissing you involved.....ok!! I'd suggest a dozen krispy kremes instead of the flowers tho.....

G

I wish to thank Dutch for everything....for every single moment, for every one of the many acts of kindness, for the friendship and the respect and the caring, for the Mentor title which has made me so proud, for putting up with my not always under control attitude and impulsiveness, for making me feel like part of the family.
You deserve more linguine. ROTFLMAO! :biglaugh:

:friends:

:wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts