What's new

Thailand ko phangan ko samui

albyfly

Hi everyone, I will be in ko phangan ko samui in April.
I would like to know if it's so dangerous smoke in islands or there are safe places where i can smoke without risk?
everyone have some experience?
thanks you

polysicks

No experience on Samui. Mind police road blocks on koh Phangan. Any rasta bar can help, prices seemed to be set across island by mafia like presence. If you feel obliged to party at haad rin enjoy it for a day but consider other parts of the island as well for less spring break ambiance.

fcjohnny

Bro you'll have no problems scoring some dope there. I was able to pick up yaba faster than I could bud! Have fun and slay some girls LMAO!!!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't drink too many milkshakes on Magic Mushroom Island or whatever they call it :D

In countries like Thailand, it's handy to have donations to the local constabulary at hand when fiddling with these things. Though they generally aren't looking to rock the tourism boat.

T

tropicannayeah

In countries like Thailand, it's handy to have donations to the local constabulary at hand when fiddling with these things. Though they generally aren't looking to rock the tourism boat.

Don't bet on it, be very wary of Thai cops...to call them reptilian would an insult to geckos. In some cases you might be able to get away with an on the spot bribe for the two cops that catch you with ganja, but if they are in heavy shakedown mode and take you back to your hotel room, chances are they will clean out your hotel safety box, your wallet and if that's not enough they will max out your ATM card, they will leave you broke but free. If they take you back to the Police Station it will cost you lots more for your freedom as you will have to pay the big brass and maybe even by then they won't want your money but would be more interested in the good PR for the bust.

I don't care how free it might seem on some island, always hide your stash outside of your bungalow and clean up before your light up...bury the roaches in the sand etc. Never smoke in front of middle class Thais ....or any Thais apart for girlfriends and tip the room cleaning staff each day.

Places change, etc so the best way to score anywhere in Thailand it's best to ask other Westerners where the best places to score, how much etc...or ask your Thai girlfriend.

Last edited:

Andyo

Veteran
check points currently

check points currently

Theres check points currently ,If suratthani drug unit on island and they catch youyou will be charged and proccessed.
local cops you may pay your way out .
just be smart were you smoke obviously not in public .
only carry what you can eat in a hurry.A

fcjohnny

Def going to have to be careful with the police. Heard some instances where they'll shake you down and snatch up your passport. I ran into an American on Phuket that had something similar happen to him but it was with the help of his thai girlfriend...