What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thailand Cave Rescue

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone has to be the arse so here I go:

People who choose to do stupid shit, to prove how brave or adventurous they are, whether her it's climbing Everest, or sailing the seas in a little yacht, or crawling through cave systems, should not then expect others to put their lives on the line when they fuck it up. You take the risk, you pay the price.
How much did this cost? How many more lives could be saved in the winter by getting homeless people warehouses to shelter from the elements. So many ways to save people who didn't do something stupid, why save the idiots. Darwinism has its place.

Just wondering........if that had been one of your beloved family members, would you still feel that way? If so, damn glad I'm no kin to you.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The death penalty is wrong. It cannot be justified in any way. If anyone killed a family member, I'd want to kill them. But I would be wrong to do so.
Don't believe that personal reactions to personal circumstances are the same thing as right and wrong. If they were, we wouldn't need laws or people to enforce them.

Latest posts

Latest posts