What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai weed from Thailand

funkyhorse

I bought these seeds from Thailand
This is Prempavee gear.
I like her prices and the spirit. I like it when prices are and remain affordable for thai people
Seeds just arrived here so they will probably sex in around 45 days and should be small plants so I am running a few plants and leave the rest for the future
I dont know if plants kept in a private garden should be called landraces. I prefer calling them heirlooms

Mekhong Classic 6 from 6 seeds 4 pregerminated in 24 hours and the other 2 in 48 hs
Seed harvested December 2022, you can call it prelegalization
Mekhong Classic

This is my Premium Selection best selling Landrace of the last year. In 2022 I got 1000 of them from a family that have big root on Ganja in the Mekhong area and have been growing them uninterruptedly from many generations.
My best Classic
Easy to grow Outdoor , doesn't like to be defoliated, pinched, cut.

THIS CAN BE GROWN IN THAILAND (in the right season) WITHOUT ADDING HOURS OF LIGHT DURING VEG
THC 18-21% CBD 0-1% CBG 2-5%
DIMENSION Up to 2.5 mt
YELD - Medium/High
TERPENE - Apple, Melon

Phon Sawan weed 6 from 6 seeds. 5 pregerminated in 24 hours and 1 the next day
Seeds harvested february 2022. I like this. This is a feature western growers dont have. I like knowing year and month of harvest.
Every year is a different batch and not necessarily same quality.
Weed gets out of catalogue very fast at the canna world. I bought this weed 2 months ago and it is already sold out and description gone. I got interested in this one because they explained it is a high humidity resistant strain good for tropical and subtropical humid areas. I search on the web and I see Zomia has this one as Squirrel Tail #4

Squirrel Tail Phu Phan from 6 seeds, one pregerminated after 48 hours, 3 after 72 hours, 1 more after 96 hours and I hope the other one will show root. All of them needed to pull the helmet out manually
Seeds harvested march 2023
They call it hang karong. I never heard of it. Just a few years ago, 6 years ago was called ganja
Zomia has it as Squirrel Tail #1
This seeds are Hang Karong (Squirrel Tail) from Phuphan Mountain. Landrace grown by an organic farmer that is preserving the genetic. Slow flowering time.

THC 14/19% CBD 0% CBG 2/9%
DIMENSION Up to 5 mt
YELD - Very High
TERPENE - Smoky , mango , citrus

THIS CAN BE GROWN IN THAILAND (in the right season) WITHOUT ADDING HOURS OF LIGHT DURING VEG
These are the sprouted seeds, all of them are prelegalization. Whatever they harvest now in Thailand you can call it postneoprohibition
Things change too fast in this canna world
Prempavee weed.jpeg

I hope to be able to outcross this thai weed with Northern Thailand 2008 weed from Thaksin time, you can call it war on drugs weed
The line has 2 clear phenos, equatorial and tropical weed mixed
I like the tropical ones a lot more. So I am keeping and growing again the tropical P1s and their babies from the tropical father
Northern Thai 1 on living soil. First time I plant straight on soil. They like it very much
Girl 1 would be squirrel tail today
N Thai 1.jpeg

Northern Thai 2008 girl 8 is foxtail
Here she is on the left next to Haze 1 from Nirvana. I will take a cut of this Haze Nirvana girl and hopefully we will find a few unicorns called thai males and give her some thai blood. All the NL5 x Hz from tropical seeds I am taking cuts to hopefully outcross to some thai boys
Haze Nirvana and n Thai 8.jpeg

These are Northern Thai 2008 babies. 12 babies from each girl 1 and 8. 18 babies are tropical and 6 of the babies are foxtail x equatorial boy. Need to check the equatorial boy too
N Thai 2008 babies.jpeg

I am going to give some thai blood to these strains
THH3 on the left and Northern Thai girl 1 on the right. THH will get some real thai blood
THH flowers and finnishes 45 days before the thais
Thh 3 left n Thai 1 right.jpeg

NL5 x Hz Mr Nice.
I am selecting this one just because it is beautiful to see pink pistils. I have 2 girls making it but this one is making it on every bud, even the lowers. First time I see pink pistils on a haze line. I wonder if this pink pistil trait will pass to progeny.
I have seen pink pistils in a C5 x Sour Diesel cross
NL5 x Hz Mr Nice pink pistil top shot.jpeg

This is a very vigorous G13 x Lemon Larry. Just in case I am taking a cut from this vigorous girl, have to see how this will fare in this humid weather. I never smoked any OG Kush, I wonder if I will like this.
I hope trichoderma makes the trick and lets her finnish without rot
G13 x LL (2).jpeg