What's new

Thai Tales

NEVLU

Another update from the past

This is from the land where i picked up multiple bags of charcoal
View media item 18710740
I picked it up with my wifes scooter wich was an absolutely enjoyable experience, driving on the low traffic farm roads in the heat of the sun

I’ve been sick for many years so when having moments like this it’s a complete bliss for me

The squirrels tale strains have a broad range of smells it’s not a stinky strain except a couple with almost skunky like smell, particulary one plant i could smell far away had strong smell allready in veg
Mostly clean sweet scented, some phenos had a piney flavour, but still sweet and mild
The pheno in the next pic had a mild mango scent no pine, very leafy, but also was the one with the thickest flowers

View media item 18710728
The earliest flowering pheno also had earley resin, very sweet fruity with some pine along there

View media item 18710724View media item 18710729
Can’t wait to get back and sample all the diff ladies 😋

420empire

Veteran
Just love the thai plantstructure! IMO, true Thai landraces it's one of the most mythical cannabis cultivars ❤ just Epic! Is the squirrletail a common varity or is it more a term for the looks of the colas of thai weed ?
Are u back or still in Norge 🙏

NEVLU

Just love the thai plantstructure! IMO, true Thai landraces it's one of the most mythical cannabis cultivars ❤ just Epic! Is the squirrletail a common varity or is it more a term for the looks of the colas of thai weed ?
Are u back or still in Norge 🙏
Yes agreed they’re amazing and vigorous plants, they pulled through no matter how much i messed up the growing 😂

I think the squirrel tail refers to the look of the flowers, it’s been used for a loong time
I’ve read that they was introduced or spread by king rama 5, but not shure about this
Many thai sativas would also fit the description of squirrel tail and many claim or think they have the strain even if it’s not
My wife say it used to be a very sought after strain in Thailand because of the great high u get

Still in north, waiting patiently for a new trip ✌️