What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Stick Test Grow

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Elevator Man said:
Here's some new shots of the main Thai - the other two are about a week behind,and I'll be potting those up shortly.

It's looking very healthy, and bright green - I'll let this new node grow out and then top it tomorrow. No hint of stretching yet - actually shorter than the Black Dominas, which are the same age exactly, but I still need this as short and bushy as possible, right from the off...

like i said before, they are fine in veg, the stretch wont happen untill you start to flower them.
how tall is it now? could u get a photo of it from the side ?
mine is about 40cm tall and slowly getting taller, it was topped just as i flipped to 12/12, then another 2 times after the stretch started.
flower early to keep it small, i gave 12/12 at 15cm tall :D

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Probably three feet maximum. Bearing in mind I have two other seedlings as well just a week behind. Also they're not sexed yet of course...:)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi elevator

your thai are looking sweet

i have layed 12 seeds down of the thai

will update with the germination

G

Mine was 103 grams and nearly ten inches long! I would love to see that inserted..."OK honey - deep breath now - better close your eyes...":)
I think I know a girl who could take it all, in one squat no doubt.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
OJD - can't wait to hear how it goes - they're not the easiest.

Some will split after soaking, but not all - I had to 'pop' one or two to get the seam open. I suspect it would easier to dispense with trying to get a taproot to show with these seeds - five out of 20 did, but only 2 of those made it. One that split and I planted immediately came up. One to think about... :chin:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi elevator

just an update 4 have just started to split can see the the seed with a litle taproot

i am going to wait until the taproot grows a bit

will update with any further news

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Good luck mate - this is the trickiest stage...

I just repotted my two smallest seedlings, so that's three now...:)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have poted the 4 strongest seeds and thrown the rest as space issues wont allow for any more at the mo

but have plenty of seeds

germ rates was good most pooped only a few didnt

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I'm glad to hear that - I'm hoping I've already used up most of my 'dead' ones - not that I have any space to grow any more either! I just hope I've got one good female. They look reasonably stocky so far. I did also hear a rumour there might be more sticks around here soon... :chin:

M

macassa420

I,m looking for some Chocolate Thai seeds. anybody seen them for sale?

smokeymacpot

Veteran
update on mine:

i trimmed a few unneeded leaves :D

heres some thai bud, kinda wispy huh? i dont think it will give much bud unless it gets seeded fully, non polinated calyxs are tiny and few and far between. this is about 3-4 weeks in flower :

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
smokeymacpot - That's only 3-4 weeks in, won't this plant go for like... 12 weeks or more? Or is it not a pure sativa like I was thinking?

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Just got back from Phuket in Thailand. Scored about a quarter ounce for about $25 US. Heavily pressed outdoor sinsemilla buds! Very good potency and a happy and overwhelming high, but no visible crystals to speak of. I wish there had been seeds in it ;)

smokeymacpot

Veteran
bounty29 said:
smokeymacpot - That's only 3-4 weeks in, won't this plant go for like... 12 weeks or more? Or is it not a pure sativa like I was thinking?

yea it can take along time to finish, i dont have a very powerfull light either, thats why i dont expect much from it lol. not that im bothered, like i said earlier on, im only growing it to see if i can keep it short and get it to stay short when it finishes. ive got some proper bud as my main plant.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
My first plant is really beginning to take off now - around 9" tall and getting wide! I'll take some pics later when lights on, and you can see how all three are doing...

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Elevator Man said:
My first plant is really beginning to take off now - around 9" tall and getting wide! I'll take some pics later when lights on, and you can see how all three are doing...

cool :joint:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well, here's the first of the Thais - I haven't had time to do pics of the others yet, but rest assured they're just as healthy, and a just bit smaller...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts