What's new

THA SMOKE-A-LOT LAB....COME ON IN!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brad i stuck my nose in the lab.....wow........I can smell it from Cali....very nice...DD

Y

YwouldntI

Brad i stuck my nose in the lab.....wow........I can smell it from Cali....very nice...DD

LMAO bro.good one doob.

looks like it could be true,that room is beautiful BB.

I love the grow brad, doing it how it's supposed to be done... Man i love your strain such beautiful genetics. What is your room setup? thanks.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i like what im seein.... nice show!

18781Picture07_0091.jpg

just beautiful!

JustinCase

What's up Brad, breaking my lurker status, to say how do, and to say I think your good peoples. I'd go on an on about how dope your room is looking and how frosty and jealous I am of all them beautiful heads you got poking up in there. But really you got tons of that already so I'll just stick to my how ya doing. ;) ~SB~

HATCH

Awesome Thread!!!,,,,,,You Have Pulled Some Amazing Grow's,,,,,,Can't Wait Till This Grow Develope's!!!!!,,,,,,,Great Operation All The Way Around Bro!!!!~~~~Best Of Luck!!!!! :rasta:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
It would be awesome to run all three of the different Chemist cuts at once...to compare...hmmm....

Great grow Brad...I couldn't believe I've missed this thread.....K+

B

Brad

scrappy that would be one cool grow....each of our chemist cuts are the best ones each of us selected, would be cool to see which one earns the name CHEMIST! i have another mustang mist that is really kali influenced.... i call her killa kali and it is also the bomb :rasta:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts