What's new

Tga subcool galactic jack???

Cannabiscures78

I'm looking for any information possible and the subcool galactic jack ,,she is rare strain the mother was gifted to the jack herer family after is passing there not many strains made with this clone from Pacific North West would be very grateful if anyone has any experience with this special plant ?

Cannabiscures78

Grimm bros rossetta stone is made with the same jack cut,plenty jack dom plants in there,excellent smoke too!,76
I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of 2 fems got in flower, 1 pheno is showing purple pistils at 3rd week of 12/12 and she stayed short to, 2nd pheno not yet got pistils and still stretching slowly she took ages to show her sex to

William76

Came across allsorts growing jack over the years but I cant recall if there was purple pistols on any,it's possible though,76

thandee

Hi to all the Jack Herer team here...
About jack herer,the sensi seeds jack is not the same anymore,a friend of mine grow 3 packs and he did not find one single phenotype worth mentioning...
The best jack these days is san...s Jack but he is for the moment out of business!
Good old jack now i find to super sativa seed club which is karel's herer haze and primahollandica ,they use a super sativa jack of 14 weeks flowering...
And one pure Jack Herer these days from the old Sensi seeds stock is Cracker Jack IBL (i don't mean green crack × Jack herer) from hyp3rids....
And of course Rosetta Stone ...

William76

Everyone knows this about sensi/jack herer,u may find some nice plants in there stuff now if ur lucky but its not the same as when first released,I still have my cut from original stock,and 1 or 2 of the other cuts iv found are still around my area.76

William76

Exotic seeds does a decent jack fem line as well from older stock if u can find any in stock,freind found a keeper in there's a few years back as well,76

hightop

Interesting just soaked an old hemp depot pack yesterday doing a pre viriod / hops seed pop

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_181018.jpg
    IMG_20240113_181018.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest posts