What's new

Tex's grow show, c'mon in

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bazarocka

Oh I bet those are all rubber trees and rubber nuggets...lmao:biggrin:
Seriously tho: Nice Pics~~~I was gonna cultivate some of that Pineapple Express.:smokeit:

Somehow I got sidetracked uuuummmmmmmmmmmm wonder how that could have happened.:whistling:

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
DomincanGreen: Thanks bro mostly just grow for my own personal and still relatively new so trying lots of flavors and gear. Going to be a very long enjoyable ride. :smokey:
Headband:
I actually havent seen the show yet ... lol... but the smoke rocks. Would be nice if they had some idea of the heritage behind it.

Bazarocka:
I definately see why this is such a popular strain at that paticular bank. I would definately recommend it to anyone.

Well I have been out for the last few days and the plants are really finishing out nicely. My patience is running short though and I decided to take down one of my pineapple clones. Going to link up a shot of one of the large buds. I know this plant still should have went for another week or so but because im always impatient and seems like out ... I also know it can work pulled a bit early :whistling:
Schwag Ive been smoking is horrible ... this has to be a bit better.

picture.php

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
I cant help show off some of this frostiness .. yes yes more pics there is...

Couple shots of the church its almost done and showing some purple coloring. First shot is of the top and second shot is of a nug.

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck starting to jump the tracks love the calyx foxtailing that it does...
picture.php

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
just closed one of the chemdog sour diesel auctions will get money order tomorrow im psyched going to go ahead and grab something from bog as well been wanting to grow something from both

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Thanks man feel free to drop in anytime and the pineapple definately works even as early as i pulled it had me paranoid for a bit today when i got on the road lol been awhile since i felt that strange behind the wheel... anyhow will update soon on querkles as a few of them are starting to flower.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Thanks man ... thank god its fairly easy plant to grow. I have been using mostly cheaper stuff but eventually want to crank it up a notch with some better nutes. Right now Im just using ultimate potting mix with added perlite and miracle grow veg/flower nutes. I also use superthrive and have a calcium supplement I add. Need to get me some epson salts but so far hasnt been to big a issue. So this is definately a noob setup but I think the quality is all there just losing a bit of weight.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
I will no longer be posting on this site other than maybe one last thread start on the new rules of this forum to be sure that they are infact the new rules.

Apparently only information for sale on the boo or the bay as well as products approved by the site/moderator may be posted about.

Status
Not open for further replies.