What's new

Texas Police Pepper Spray Baby Squirrel

GHCOLL

Cops and their power trips, will it ever end?? poor little thing, didnt deserve to be sprayed. How about just shooing it away?

supermanlives

Veteran
if your really quick you can punt them like a football. but watch out if their claws catch they will climb your leg so fast and their teeth are sharp. i was attacked by a pissed off red squirell while working the woodpile. glad i had gloves on as i managed to grab it and toss it and my glove . one pissed off squirrel

hippydan

I wonder if the officer really believed the squirrel had rabies or if that was his excuse after the video went public.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
This is really nothing new...it's just finally hitting closer to home. Look what they've been doing for years in Afghanistan to the local desert squirrels.

images

Gunned down in the street like a fucking animal. In response, the squirrels have declared jihad and taken to arms:

SheikhKhalidSquirrel.jpg

I think the one that got maced could have been a sleepersquirrel. Maybe we should get the cops smaller tazers just to be safe. I think we can all agree that a tazer would have been much more humane.

B

BOSCO

I think we can all agree that a tazer would have been much more humane.

I'm not so sure, you kinda have to squish the little buggers with your boot after you tazer them to make sure they are dead.

God forbid we have tazered half dead zombie squirrels running around, we can only fend them off with coconuts for so long before they come looking for brains.

L

longearedfriend

you guys should post more funny squirrel pictures

apparently in europe they dont have black squirrels

such funny and cute creatures, so many different colors

G

guest3901

Whoa..im sure glad that cop sprayed that squirrel into submission..not only to protect the kids but also prevent another squirrel Armageddon..like the one we had here back in 88'..
picture.php

purple_man

Veteran
yeah man, it's like the "godzillasquirell" ran rampant in that area...
what's next, cops tasing a goldfish in a plastic bag of some poor kid, cause they thought its a freakin piranha, and the boy, meant to "piranhaboom" the place???

blessss

ps.: well there are black squirells in europe (in some parks) but i think they were imported, hope they don'T go ji-squirell-had around there

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Its not just the color of the squirrel...

Its not just the color of the squirrel...

Most people don't realize they have squirrels of all different colors.

That's not what really matters.

These things are dangerous.

And it doesn't just stop with rabies and biting.

These things will organize.

They will have covert ops and weapons training.

I personally only like em when they're like the one in this last pic...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The real scary thing is...

...these days you never know who might turn out to be a squirrel.

B

BOSCO

apparently in europe they dont have black squirrels

Nah man we just have red and grey squirrels over here, I go out of my way to shoot, trap or run over the grey ones.

Some jackass many years ago when we were still under the English occupation introduced the grey squirrel, vermin have decimated our lovely little red squirrels and pretty much taken over.
Dont think I've seen a red in 15 years :(

B

BOSCO

Most people don't realize they have squirrels of all different colors.

That's not what really matters.

These things are dangerous.

And it doesn't just stop with rabies and biting.

These things will organize.

They will have covert ops and weapons training.

I personally only like em when they're like the one in this last pic...

picture.php

The real scary thing is...

...these days you never know who might turn out to be a squirrel.

I'd swear I seen that squirrel fighting for Gadaffi on the news the other day.....time to call in an air strike me thinks.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I'd swear I seen that squirrel fighting for Gadaffi on the news the other day.....time to call in an air strike me thinks.

Actually, intelligence reports recently uncovered this squirrel actually WAS Gadaffi. (Or one of his sons... this still isn't as clear as we'd like it to be.)

You won't be thinking "oh, how cute" next time you see one of these lil fookers in the park

B

BOSCO

Actually, intelligence reports recently uncovered this squirrel actually WAS Gadaffi. (Or one of his sons... this still isn't as clear as we'd like it to be.)

Clear or not, these bastards have been using acorn 47's and cluster nut bombs on innocent people.

Squirrels are bad people :)

Latest posts

Latest posts