What's new

Texas growers unite

wreck

Hold tight on the search for good genetics in the lone star state. Never settle for non-ripe, bunk weed.

Welcome to the crew. This site cuts through all the bulllshit and gets down to growing the finest herb.

A+ is what IC Mag stands for. Let's get busy overgrowing the system with trichomes that melt the mind. I love me some St. Arny's.

(I'm toasted :D)

I know where I'm going to get the genetics from - I was speaking in terms of growing - just going to wait to get a little more of a budget to grow good beans in. I've managed two males out of some decent bagseed in a halfass'd micro PC grow. It sucks, but it was my first attempt, and I'm totally hooked, can't wait to give it a proper go around.

TexasToker

we got a saying ... if you dont like the weather just give it 5 minutes... hope it didnt set you back to badly guys

Haha, that is what I tell my wife. She is from SoCal.

As far as a loss, I just checked on them and they actually seem to be not too bad. They were pretty old but just moved outside (i guess this is one way to harden off), anything younger than a month would surely be dead.

hashit

White Widow going to be harvested @ week 11..currently approaching week 10

xZe36.jpg

Almost getting there...
sJXKF.jpg

White Widow next to Kushberry about to be harvested and fan leaves plucked off
lkI9S.jpg

Dried/curing Kushberry
rbtiY.jpg

qKNnR.jpg

oAoII.jpg

And that's how we do it in Htown!

Currently germinating some "Lemon G"..its a popular Ohio strain..seed was gifted by a friend up ther and well as some ohio bag seed..we'll see how they turn out! In return, I sent him some TX bagseed and it's growing out frosty and short as hell..

GanjaPharma

grew in S. TX for years...can you say AC bills??? after many paranoid years (and witnessing some real sad times) we fled to the PNW and continue to live happily ever after. stay safe out there TX growers!

hashit

Beautiful weather outside today..turning off the lamps and letting my seedling enjoy the big HPS in the sky! Anyone else do this? It's been quiet in here for over a month!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Beautiful weather outside today..turning off the lamps and letting my seedling enjoy the big HPS in the sky! Anyone else do this? It's been quiet in here for over a month!

Do you intend to put them back under your indoor lights after? When you change your light source you cause stress and if you make a habit out of putting them outside anytime theres a nice day you could seriously damage your plants. It may save electricity but I'd rather spend a couple extra dollars on my next bill then ruin my crop with hermis.

Your seedlings should be fine (theres still stress, its just less threating) but I wouldn't do it again or with anything older.

Latest posts

Latest posts