What's new

Texas growers unite

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
south coast.....???? NorTEX is where its at!! LOL

on the cool...just fucking with ya spasticG.

solarz

LOL! We need to get our own little Cali'esque Nor vs South thing going. I guess there already is LOL! I just moved back here 5 years ago. I was overseas for a long time. Died hard Cowboys fan. Grew up watching Tom Landry and Hershel Walker. It's good to be home.

:tree:

I know! To be completely honest, I was expecting totally different demographic!

I have a question, that I think a few of yall may be able to answer. This is only something I have thought about and considered, and just looking for some starting point advice.

I am looking at leasing, and eventually buying a 2-10 acre ranch(would like to eventually ranch on a larger place). I would like to be able to have a green house, and run no more than 5kW indoors. I will also be doing some normal gardening and raising some cattle(Im a redneck with a green thumb). Which area of Texas would be best? I am a Houston native, but ended up in Austin for college.

Ive looked into land in the Liberty Hill area(Williamson) that I really like, but I would like some input before I seriously start limiting my choices. I realize that WIlliamson county takes a tough stance on drugs, but my situation would be a different, and secluded.

Which areas and counties would yall consider best for this type of setup? I would like to stay close to the Houston, Austin or East Texas area. As I said, these plans are nothing more than ideas, and I wouldn't mind yalls advice to help weed through my options.

look into montgomery, dacus, and dobbin all kind of same area but small communities real low key never saw a chopper or plane fly over my head when i was there... and the sam houston national forest is next to your feet, you may come across my version of a magical forest of marijuana there :muahaha: i moved and abandoned it must be atleast 30 plants (i transplanted 50 something over a months time)good luck if you do

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried to be a Texan fan for a little while. It was the only game on most a lot of the time. They make it pretty damn hard, though. Cowboys need to get their shit together. December has not been kind to them. Luckily I have deep roots in Louisiana too, so I can root for the Saints this year. Too weird. I don't know what would happen if Dallas and NO went to the NFC championship. I would be in a house divided!

I'd probably have to root for the Saints. They deserve a title. Dallas doesn't deserve much this year it looks like.

I tried to be a Texan fan for a little while. It was the only game on most a lot of the time. They make it pretty damn hard, though. Cowboys need to get their shit together. December has not been kind to them. Luckily I have deep roots in Louisiana too, so I can root for the Saints this year. Too weird. I don't know what would happen if Dallas and NO went to the NFC championship. I would be in a house divided!

I'd probably have to root for the Saints. They deserve a title. Dallas doesn't deserve much this year it looks like.

i was a cowboys fan when i was a kid troy aikman and emmitt smith were still playin, i like the texans they do good first 1/2 of their games mostly just need to work on clutch play kubiak dont run them boys hard enough in practice and it shows on the field, as for the saints i was born in LA not far from NO and thats where my family comes from so if they make it to the super bowl i can easily play it off, as for college ball.... GEAUX TIGERS my cousin played for them now in the NFL im not gonna disclose who tho :rasta:

SBP

wats the deal my fellow texans!!!

man, im bouts to get suited up to go take on the day, witht he weather this cold its gonna be a good day in Hu$tle-Town USA

wats everyone's plans for lunch?

get@urboy,
Mr. Burns

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was a cowboys fan when i was a kid troy aikman and emmitt smith were still playin, i like the texans they do good first 1/2 of their games mostly just need to work on clutch play kubiak dont run them boys hard enough in practice and it shows on the field, as for the saints i was born in LA not far from NO and thats where my family comes from so if they make it to the super bowl i can easily play it off, as for college ball.... GEAUX TIGERS my cousin played for them now in the NFL im not gonna disclose who tho :rasta:

Hell yeah, GEAUX TIGERS! I bleed purple and gold when it comes to college ball. I could probably guess who your cousin is given enough chances, but this is not the site to get into that lol.

I agree with you on the Texans. They have yet to put together a dominate running game for a whole season.

S

SicKSKills

lived in tx for 20 yrs....growing there, one way or another, is a BUST. the good thing is the legal system is super crooked so you can get off with a slap on wrist if you got the paper and a connected attorney. if i had to live there and grow, id have a greeny on a minimum of 500 acres out in BFE west tx.

SBP

good morning fellow Texans!!!

i am soooo enjoying this beautiful TX weather we're having now, my girls are looking the sexiest at this time of year!!! How's everything goin for everybody?

get@urboy,
Mr. Burns

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
On Feb. 6th MoMo's is hosting a 'Bob Marley Birthday Celebration' with Texas NORML. Here is the newsletter.

Texas NORML has posted a new item, 'Bob Marley Birthday Celebration'

Texas NORML will be hosting a Bob Marley Birthday Celebration, Saturday,
February 6th, 2010, 7:00pm-2:00am, at Momo's Club, 618 W. 6th St. Suite 200
(upstairs), Austin, TX, 78701.

Cover charge: $10
Current Texas NORML members get in for: $5

We will be celebrating Bob Marley's life and influence in the cannabis law
reform movement. And doing so with some of the best Reggae & Dub you can find
in one of the CHILLEST music venues in Austin, TX!

Music for the Bob Marley Birthday Celebration will be brought to you by:

7:45-8:45
The Raspas, http://www.myspace.com/theraspas

9:00-10:15
McPullish, http://www.myspace.com/mcpullish

10:30-11:45
The Bandulus, http://www.myspace.com/thebandulus

12:00-close
Contra Coup, http://www.myspace.com/contracoup

You may view the latest post at
http://texasnorml.org/?page_id=571

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

SBP

Almost all events take place in austin, i wish more events took place down in houston!!! :frown: there's some places to chill that are 420 friendly (public places i mean) but not very many since i dont do the nightlife anymore. rather have a safe life, cause all u hear about on the news is DUI's, deaths, people being robbed and killed.... i need stimulation of the 420 sense, oh wells gonna turn on 740am talk radio and listen in on my garden line now.... life seems mundane but im content

ps hope everybody has a great sunday!

get@urboy,
Mr. Burns

Hell yeah, GEAUX TIGERS! I bleed purple and gold when it comes to college ball. I could probably guess who your cousin is given enough chances, but this is not the site to get into that lol.

I agree with you on the Texans. They have yet to put together a dominate running game for a whole season.

their RB slaton i think is his name sure has alot of potential he knows how to square up get low and just drill through bodies hope to see him rise up over the years

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
their RB slaton i think is his name sure has alot of potential he knows how to square up get low and just drill through bodies hope to see him rise up over the years

Last year he was awesome. This year he hasn't been able to produce. I haven't watched the Texans enough this year to know if it's him or the O line, but I know they had to pull him because he wouldn't stop fumbling the ball.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big game tonight! Damn it! I'm so torn! This is brutal.

Who dat?! or Return to Dynasty? I know this is the wrong thread to ask that question. It use to never matter LOL. I never had to worry about the Saints pestering Dallas. They were always my little underdog I could root for. Hmmm.....

Dallas-Cowboys-Helmet-Logo-Photofile-Photograph-C12189050.jpeg

Who Dat?!

SaintsLogoAndHelmetGraphic.jpg

LOL. Sorry guys!

:xmasnut:

Latest posts

Latest posts