What's new

Texas growers unite

Nubie Biatch

Good to see some kindred spirits here in Texas. There are some sexy bud shots in here. I guess the our perpetual summer is good for something.

:joint:

Dr Seuss

LoneStarGrower said:
Nice lookin buds dr seuss, how many plants ya got stuffed in there?

Only 3. Well, I cut one last night. It had a mite infestation and was taking up a lot of space. The other 2 are doing great and will probably need another 10 days...

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Movintarget said:
Hey Skinny Leaf I just started some freebies from Seed Boutique called Orginal "T" Haze X Skunk 1 are they the same that you growing in the pics?

I grew Original Haze x Skunk #1. My plant took 11 weeks to finish from the first sign of pistils. That may seem quick but it didn't show pistils until Sept. 1 outdoors. I attempted to flower it indoors and it took 30-35 days under 12/12 to show pistils. It would of then taken another 12-14 weeks from there indoors to finish flowering. I think the ThaiHaze x Skunk #1 has the same finish time. But that finish time is from the first pistils showing. Oh and one other thing they are a bitch to trim.

Strawberry Diesel x NYCD from AnnaC seeds. This pheno tastes like strawberry candy. Almost too sweet of a taste.

29245DSCN3016-med.JPG

29245DSCN3017-med.JPG

Dr Seuss

The other 2 came down...

I also order some seeds from Seedbay, some Zamal x Skunk Special. It should be fun attempting a near pure sativa!

north central tx in this biatch!!!! smoke somethin witt cha boy..... legalize in texas willie said.... :rasta:
i would love to met some new stoner buds.... good people no greedy ****s or snitches!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

hey texans how long does it take for your mail to run if you order from the bay????? sent an order and online says it shipped 12/3 still havent recieved, im getting worried there lost!!! how long if anyone has experience wit the texas mail?? :badday: :cuss:

Dr Seuss

legalizekindtok said:
hey texans how long does it take for your mail to run if you order from the bay????? sent an order and online says it shipped 12/3 still havent recieved, im getting worried there lost!!! how long if anyone has experience wit the texas mail?? :badday: :cuss:

I hope not long, I just Fed Ex'd my order so it would get there before they close. Hopefully they ship it before they shut too...

thinking of a relocation from the left west to dallas ft.worth area. any suggestions. i know the med scne sucks but we can change that with bush goin bye bye. i love this med scene but need a slower pace .ps id love to bring my stable of goodness to the masses.

Nubie Biatch

Hey Dr. K - I would suggest staying out of the central DFW area. Try to go north towards Plano or south towards Granberry. I especially love the Fort Worth area. In particular the area near Ridgmar and Hulen. Excellent food selection, abundant jobs, and some decent people here and there.

drdankenstein

Dr.Kevorkian said:
thinking of a relocation from the left west to dallas ft.worth area. any suggestions. i know the med scne sucks but we can change that with bush goin bye bye. i love this med scene but need a slower pace .ps id love to bring my stable of goodness to the masses.

i live in the dfw area... i'll throw down on a house. haha seriously

and yeah i agree, fort worth is a nice area... i'd feel safe growing there. i'm one city east of ft worth, and frankly it's kind of sketch here. if i were to move it would be around where the previous poster mentioned

Last edited:

Pink

If you want to stay out of the areas that are exploding, go west or south of the metroplex. North and east are insane!

thanks alot ya'll. i cant wait to get the hell outta cali. i love the med scene but if thats all ive got then well have to bring the med scene to texas , everything good takes time and this is our god given right. im looking at hudson oaks and springtown area's .dont want to say exactly what city. i cant seem to locate hulen ? ill be taking a road trip on the 28th and coming to look around.and to think that texas's draconian laws were going to keep me cooped up in overpriced over populated cali. .

G

Hey Texans :wave: North Texas here...Originally from Cali, but here in TX now. Smoking on plenty of kush and purple..Got purple urkel, white widow, purple haze, and ogre going rite now...Will post up eye candy soon...l8rs

Hey Dr. K..., The HEB(Hurst, Euless, Bedford) area is very nice and laid back bro...Just a lil outside of fort worth, and not that far from the DFW airport and the city of Dallas.

TriGG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts