What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texada timewarp

BC LONE WOLF

What terps are you getting with her then, are you getting the pine/lemon ? Did she trigger early under lights? I will deffo follow your outdoor grow bro

It doesnt have a strong smell, its not loud like a skunk. I pick up predominantly pine with a hint of citrus/lemon and like earthy scent.

Since I did 11/13 from seed this pheno showed sex after 7th node approx 4 week from sprouting, and end of december would have been 60 days of flowering, so very fast to finish.

its good for breeding outdoor crops because it finishes fast and has solid top cola, resistant to mold, and has landrace gentics in there, which translates to hardy, resiliant, cold resistant.

Jordan of the Islands is the closest you can get commercially available, from what I read online.

need4weed

Veteran
I will ask my friend if he can tell me the origins and history of thier Texada timewarp but he specifically told me it is the pure line kept in seed form since the old days. This is a family who's grandfather settled in Port Hardy when it was nothing more than mud and shacks and loggers/fishermen. Apparently he was quite the grower and always had pot plants in with the corn every season in the family garden. So weed growing has been in thier blood for at least 4 generations on the BC coast with my friend now residing in the southwestern corner of BC which as the photo a few posts back shows..... is a very favorable climate for outdoor here in BC. His daughter makes the 4rth generation grower in thier family and she is actually growing a whole garden of my seeds LOL I didn't even ask for a clone or seeds as when we were talking about it , the tone was kinda coming off like it was not availlable outside the family...... but I'll pry a little before spring time gets here LOL We have traded for many cuts and seeds over the past few years so you never know.
@Tynehead Tom it would cool if you are able to get some history of their line. There were a lot of good strains floating around back in the day and all outdoors where I grew up in Australia. The highs were different back then. This timewarp is interesting in the fact that it's one of thos awesome strains the appears to be lost to time, but it's still out there. Similar to Romulan in some ways where it disappeared of the face of the earth for a long time only to resurface. You should ask for seeds or a cut, I've always said, if you don't ask, you don't get

OleReynard

I will ask my friend if he can tell me the origins and history of thier Texada timewarp but he specifically told me it is the pure line kept in seed form since the old days. This is a family who's grandfather settled in Port Hardy when it was nothing more than mud and shacks and loggers/fishermen. Apparently he was quite the grower and always had pot plants in with the corn every season in the family garden. So weed growing has been in thier blood for at least 4 generations on the BC coast with my friend now residing in the southwestern corner of BC which as the photo a few posts back shows..... is a very favorable climate for outdoor here in BC. His daughter makes the 4rth generation grower in thier family and she is actually growing a whole garden of my seeds LOL I didn't even ask for a clone or seeds as when we were talking about it , the tone was kinda coming off like it was not availlable outside the family...... but I'll pry a little before spring time gets here LOL We have traded for many cuts and seeds over the past few years so you never know.
Mike at Peak Seeds had the tex warp

Tynehead Tom

I have some Betty Warp seeds in the freezer but i think they are semi-auto plants. I gave some to a friend when i got them a few years back. He wasn't overly impressed but it was only 10 seeds.
I have Timewarp x 3Leaf Egmont , Blueberry Timewarp, Roberts Creek Congo x Timewarp among a few other Sunshine Coast/Gulf Island lines and crosses. Most are stored frozen for long term but I may get to them one day sooner than later. There is some Rene stuff in there I would like to hunt thru and seed increase sooner though.

BC LONE WOLF

I have some Betty Warp seeds in the freezer but i think they are semi-auto plants. I gave some to a friend when i got them a few years back. He wasn't overly impressed but it was only 10 seeds.
I have Timewarp x 3Leaf Egmont , Blueberry Timewarp, Roberts Creek Congo x Timewarp among a few other Sunshine Coast/Gulf Island lines and crosses. Most are stored frozen for long term but I may get to them one day sooner than later. There is some Rene stuff in there I would like to hunt thru and seed increase sooner though.

Sounds like a good collection.

need4weed

Veteran
What's the 3 leaf egmont strain.? I've seen some pictures recently when researching texada with a plant that just has 3 leaves. I assume this is what you are referring to?

Tynehead Tom

From my notes, the 1982 3 leaf egmont was a clone from the original eggmont strain which was another one of those early varieties that were being bred in the sunshine coast/vancouver island and gulf island communities. However it is probably a line from a family or group of growers from the Egmont BC area, a semi isolated small community up the sunshine coast. It takes 3 ferries to get there from vancouver plus the hwy driving in between. I google searches guys like reeferman are leading people to believe it is a Texada timewarp cross but I don't believe that to be true. The friend who gifted me the seeds from his collection on the Sunshine Coast comes from a family that has been there a long time and have been dope growers/breeders/cash croppers the entire time. He used to be a member here and went by Rykus. I don't know if he is still around but I am sure he could lay down some serious knowledge on these topics. One of the crosses I have of the 3 leaf is with texada timewarp though.

need4weed

Veteran
@Tynehead Tom thought I'd read uo a little on the Rene strain as I've heard it mentioned a few times online over the years. I come across house of the great gardener, who holds the strain amongst others like Barbara bud. Lots of awards on that one. Have you guys grown out any of their stuff? Their afghani sounds bloody good too

Tynehead Tom

House of the great gardener has been around a long time. I remember when Barbara Bud seeds first became availlable..... I want to say very early 2000's?. I've reached out to them via email in recent years but never got a reply. If anyone can message me a link to a current site I would like to check them out. If they say they have Rene, I would believe that. I'd love to score some Barbara Bud beans and if they have the rene availlable probably that too.
Mike from Peak seeds and Kootenay would be who i would want to talk to about sourcing or information on texada timewarp. I am under the impression that with my health canada grow license I might be able to get the doctor to give me a referal to them and maybe be able to buy Mike's seeds again or even possibly clones.
I looked through my Peak seeds collection and no texada or crosses from them in my stash. I have his Northern Lights though and I hear nothing but good things.
I also know a french guy about my age who's dad and his friends migrated from Quebec to the Sunshine Coast (roberts creek) when they were young men. They bought a place and all 5 of them lived there in the winter and spent the growing season up in the mountains in the remote parts of the Sunshine coast, travelling to thier grow locations by sailboat. My buddy Dan was born there in 71 and grew up in a family immersed in cash cropping outdoor cannabis. His dad is in just into his 80's now but those old timers where still growing right up until Legalization. Dan started going on the summer grow adventures during summer break from school and grew up immersed in grow culture as a way of life. I am willing to bet that his dad's seed stash would be a literal gold mine to a modern day cannabis breeder. I'm not even supposed to know about his dad's weed history, those guys wanted no outsiders to know about thier growing adventures. Almost willing to bet old man has pure texada timewarp seeds of what would be considered an hierloom IBL at this point. I'll keep working on getting access but will probably be after the old man kicks the bucket.

need4weed

Veteran
On the bottom of the Web page it says they are in Spain. Thier seeds seem to be freely available in many UK seedbanks.

Tynehead Tom

I checked the ones I am familiar with but none show stock
Since the move to spain thier beans have not been easy to get in Canuckistan.
I see a few sites selling feminized barbara bud and the pictures look nothing like it LOL so it's a scam obviously. Someone I know managed to get some barbara bud direct from mat not that long ago and I used the same contact email that is on the website but never got a reply. Maybe I need to make a trip to spain 🤣
If you can find a legit site with real barbara bud or rene in stock that ships worldwide...... I'd be interested in checking that out. I don't deal with attitude anymore so they are struck from the list right off the bat hehe

edit to add.... I just texted my friend that grew the timewarp this summer and officially asked for the clones/seeds hehehe fingers crossed the reply is positive. i'm not in the habit of straight up asking people for stuff... online or off.

Tynehead Tom

Well happy new year to me..... I guess it pays to ask sometimes hehehe , I'll have a clone of that texada timewarp in the spring come planting time.
In the meantime I notice Jordan of the Islands has Sea Warp and Texada Timewarp so I think I might order some timewarp from them. Gonna grab some Chemo as well because I am curious about these so called chemo seed lines. I grew the original clone only back in the early days of it's distribution to Vancouver area growers.

BC LONE WOLF

Here is sample of dry bud;

IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3670.jpeg

Terpenes are mostly pine and musk. Not fruity or sweet.

oldmaninbc

House of the great gardener has been around a long time. I remember when Barbara Bud seeds first became availlable..... I want to say very early 2000's?. I've reached out to them via email in recent years but never got a reply. If anyone can message me a link to a current site I would like to check them out. If they say they have Rene, I would believe that. I'd love to score some Barbara Bud beans and if they have the rene availlable probably that too.
Mike from Peak seeds and Kootenay would be who i would want to talk to about sourcing or information on texada timewarp. I am under the impression that with my health canada grow license I might be able to get the doctor to give me a referal to them and maybe be able to buy Mike's seeds again or even possibly clones.
I looked through my Peak seeds collection and no texada or crosses from them in my stash. I have his Northern Lights though and I hear nothing but good things.
I also know a french guy about my age who's dad and his friends migrated from Quebec to the Sunshine Coast (roberts creek) when they were young men. They bought a place and all 5 of them lived there in the winter and spent the growing season up in the mountains in the remote parts of the Sunshine coast, travelling to thier grow locations by sailboat. My buddy Dan was born there in 71 and grew up in a family immersed in cash cropping outdoor cannabis. His dad is in just into his 80's now but those old timers where still growing right up until Legalization. Dan started going on the summer grow adventures during summer break from school and grew up immersed in grow culture as a way of life. I am willing to bet that his dad's seed stash would be a literal gold mine to a modern day cannabis breeder. I'm not even supposed to know about his dad's weed history, those guys wanted no outsiders to know about thier growing adventures. Almost willing to bet old man has pure texada timewarp seeds of what would be considered an hierloom IBL at this point. I'll keep working on getting access but will probably be after the old man kicks the bucket.
When you refer to Mike from Peak Seeds, is he now Far West Genetics?

Tynehead Tom

could be..... there was actually a big article not long ago written about him and his transition to the legal scene.
Makes me wish I had made more money in the "black market" before legalization so I too could have used it to fund going legal like a great many of them have.

Latest posts

Latest posts