What's new

testing,testing,one,two

T

that smell

picture.php
d=1083110[/IMG]

T

that smell

Both strains are looking great with nice side branching even though they were pretty crowded, cant wait to see how they do in a vertical veg where they can really get some light to the lower branches. Anybody have any educated guesses on the possible stretch at flowering. They still have around a 3 week veg time while waiting for their turn in the flower room. Thinking they will be at least 2.5+ feet by then. Peace

T

that smell

The girls are doing great and are attempting to outgrow the veg room. I,m gonna have to do a little construction this week to allow me to spread these girls out and allow them to really bush out as that is what they are wanting. Will be putting into flowering within the next 2-3 weeks. I,ll get some pics posted tomorrow hopefully. Peace

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin AWESOME TS~! Great grow! Thank you once again and GROW ON!

T

that smell

I know its been awhile since Ive updated, I,m just waiting on the flower room to open up. Was supposed to start harvesting this week but we all know how things happen. Maybe later this week or first of next week for sure. Really dont want to pull the girls out to take pics as they are "settled in" where they are at the moment. Heres a few pics of the canopy. These girls react GREAT to topping and pinching. I am really digging these plants.

T

that smell

I was finally able to get the flower room harvested and room made for these girls. These are the san juan sunsets and they were transplanted into 3 gallon hempy buckets with lava rocks in the bottom. I also reuse my perlite and lava rocks, this is the 3rd round with this batch. No problems yet. They will continue to veg in the flowering room and grow into their new buckets for a week or so. The lighting is a 1000w hps and a 400w mh vertically. The 1000w is on now. I will continue with the advanced nutes 3 part veg nutes for another 3 or 4 weeks, slowly building up the bloom nutes.Feedings now are 6ml g, 3ml b, 6ml micro, and 4ml cal mag at 5.9 ph. I,ll be taking clones in a few days, got the materials to make a bubble cloner so that shoud be fun also. Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya ts,,great pics,,lovely girls,,all look very happy and healthy=big harvest,,very nice work that smell,,peace and safe gowing 944s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts