What's new

Testing, testing...Chemy Jones + Secret Recipe

N

nukkumatti

Thanks Chefro420!

Here's the 2 Secret Recipes I took down today... ;)

12/12 day 80 !!

First number 3
Fuely with hint of melon(maybe) there some little sweetness.

:)

Then it's number 4..
Sour old man body odor! :D jejejeee Also very nice autumn colors here..

thank%20you.gif

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Looks superb bro, thats an excellent flush they've had to finish off a very healthy life....cant wait for the smoke report, i think your the 1st person the harvest any Secret Recipe so it will be interesting to hear your thoughts on it....thanks for sharing.
Peace

wow nukumati

beatiful pics bro

again thankyou for taking time to do this thread
we need cool guys like you doing killer showcases
you are a connoisseur friend for life and have high priority with all future test shows

that also goes to any other tester that completes a grow thread on our strain

peace

N

nukkumatti

Thanks Chuck !

Thanks Connoisseur420!
Thank you for your kind words man. I'm very happy to do a test grow again for you guys anytime! :)

I smoked a joint from SR4 ..The SourOldMan smelling one :D Very nice up high. Couldn't keep my mouth shut in grocery store, had to talk to everybody who was near me.:D .. Taste is not there yet still too fresh.
Not much amber maybe 2 - 3% 80days 12/12.. Next time she will go longer.

N

nukkumatti

And rest came down today..

I harvested two plants on monday too so 85 days 12/12 for the first two Chemmy Jones

I got little bit flu so I will sniff them properly when my nose opens up a bit. :)

CJ#4
Mmm She looks delicious too :) Like the foxtailing buds there. Couple late late nanners but didn't seem to have any pollen.

CJ#2

And now the rest Secret Recipes.. Cut down 12/12 day 89

SR#1

SR#2

Buds felt quite the same but #2 smelled stronger.
One of them had two maybe three nanners..Just can't remember which.. :D

hazefest

Superb bro, looks like you gave them a very good flush......cant wait to hear what you think once you've had a good smoke of them all. Thanks for sharing.
Peace

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Beautiful finish Nukkumatti. I'd love to see the difference between our Chemmy Jones'. You harvested yours about 20 days after me. I would have liked to go longer, but needed to finish. Next run I might let them go longer, but boy is it good. How are you liking the smoke. I really like the Chemmy Jones. I've been smoking a lot of the Chemmy and Secret Recipe. The UKhem is all gone already.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

They look great man, very nice yield on them, looking shiny shiny.

N

nukkumatti

Yo GREAT! :D
I really like the smoke.. I fucked the cure a bit so unfortunately not so much differencies on the smell department..Well they smell ALOT of reduced meat powder!! SOme got little more sour in there but all the fruitiness is gone..
But really like the high/stone very nice balance imo! :) Suits for everything except sleeping! :D
Strong too :) Secret Recipes got some decent lung expand! :D Chemmys are bit more comfortable to keep in!
Been so busy that I haven't really get into them properly! I'll do that now in couple days and come back with decent smoke report! :D

Hi KArma!! Thanks man and welcome!
I got Jackcheddar waiting from ya ;)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I like the looks of the first one....gonna be a fat top bud! 2nd one is lookin good too. I thi.nk I need to get a pack of these soon. Thanks Nukku

hazefest

Superb as always bro, those ladies look very happy indeed.....the Secret Recipe looks like a very impressive size, i get the feeling people are gonna begin to realise we aint joking when we say massive yield on that one (especially with your pics).
Thanks for all your effort and a big thanks for sending me those pics for promo use.
Peace

N

nukkumatti

Phuuuh ..Finally some report.. Sorry guys busy as hell !!!

Secrets got more body than Chemmys. At first when ya puff them you feel very nicely centered with yourself..After 15min the stone settles in and you find yourself very high and stoned! :D
Chemmys are more functional at least for me.. Let's see with the second run!!

Secrets smells not so meaty(slighty rotten) than chemmys but I think I fucked the cure a bit this time.. :( Couple secrets got nice citrus there in the backround with straight dank reminds me of couple phenos from chemdog IX-III. garlic comes in my mind too :)

Chemmys got slighty bad/old meat stock smell..?? Well waiting for the next round.. Should come down this week!! :)

Very nice weed.. Will decide the keepers after third and final round.. ;)

N

nukkumatti

Oh jeah.. And both strains got terpenes there which makes me allergic flue!! Right when I open them cans I start to sneeze like crazy!
And right when I trim handle them!!! :D
Couple mates says the same thing! when they brake the bud sneezing starts!

Strong weed with decent head fuck! many cannot smoke pure J's i roll. They want to make them own joints.. :D
Very nice! :D