What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing sour rado plus a pack of sour d bx 2 and 2 crumbled limes!

scrogrow

Real sorry for the late diary karma g!

Ive had some terrible stuff going on in my personal life and that has led to me having a few extra pills in my diet! (like literally i rattle when i walk!)

Anyway over the next 10 days they will see flower time i think. So seeing as i now have my phone back I literally am throwing myself into this grow to keep my mind of other things in my life!

One love

Nameste

Picks coming in a few mins

scrogrow

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that. Looks like your of to a great start, it good therapy growing.

Ps all these strains have been tested and released before. Its more a show grow for the ICmag folks as i know they are intrested.

scrogrow

Sorry to hear that. Looks like your of to a great start, it good therapy growing.

Ps all these strains have been tested and released before. Its more a show grow for the ICmag folks as i know they are intrested.

Tbh from what ive seen lately the sour d is highly regarded and near impossible to aquire! I am truely honoured to have your work in my garden. I will stay true to the no cuts or breeding agreement!

Your work is my bucket list!

@mr.brunch maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i need to fire you a dm we are well overdue a convo

Individual pics next few days people and im looking to switch to flower in 10-14 days

scrogrow

picture.php

Sour rado

picture.php

Sour d bx 2

picture.php

Crumbled lime

Seems the crumbled was a bit thirsty but plenty more pics and content to see

Anyway next couple days il be numbering them and really i rekon when the smallest ones are about 9-10 nodes il flip them (hopefully this coming weekend plant dependant)

YukonKronic

Some Crumbled Lime pics to inspire... I had one clone do really well. Others were too small at flip and not maintained well enough to yield much. Both females offered very Limey flavour with the purple one having more Cookies flavour and green being a little more intense Lime flavour but more in the Kush spectrum.
Purple pheno has Kush structured buds and green one has dense as hell little cookie looking nugs.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

Cheers me ole mukka just rolling with the punches at the moment tbh

Keep on rolling brother! No shame being knocked down in a fight either. I hope you have some good days to offset the bad... even a good moment is worth plenty in my book.. really hope you feel better man

scrogrow

Some Crumbled Lime pics to inspire... I had one clone do really well. Others were too small at flip and not maintained well enough to yield much. Both females offered very Limey flavour with the purple one having more Cookies flavour and green being a little more intense Lime flavour but more in the Kush spectrum.
Purple pheno has Kush structured buds and green one has dense as hell little cookie looking nugs.
View Image View Image View Image View Image
View Image

Amazing work there mate!!

scrogrow

picture.php

So here we are week of flip i rekon gonna take some cuts next few days and see what happens

This week we are on an ec of 0.7
Made up of shogun nutrients

Line up so far is

Samaurai a and b
Cal mag
Simple

scrogrow

picture.php

We on a 0.7ec this week because im a little cautious with my feeds

Moral of the story is i want them going into flower with no issues ideally

scrogrow

These are now upto my knee or just over so im excited to tell you all that its nearly sexing season

There are a few i am hoping show the pistals for me cos ive a few beasts in there!!

12/12 initiated on this day sat 2nd nov for the record books

Nameste everyone

Latest posts

Latest posts