What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing 1…2…3…Woohoo!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GL thc
Howzit brother..?? Nice, its good to hear the feedback thus far on the puffage that the boys from connoisseur genetics are producing.. I to think this thread was well documented, i followed along with anticipation of the goodness that was to come. What size of light were these bishes under? And what nutes did you use along with the soil mix? I dont remember seeing it.. I will check back soon great work brother GL thc.. :D peace n pufs

sacKO

daheadies

poppin' outta control
so did the Secret Recipe wind up TASTING like Fruit Loops?? any sourness to it? were all the chem jones diesely? My buddies that popped some of my Chem Jones beans had a pheno like the one you describe as #6.. Some of the best smelling herb I have ever smelled. Like Chemdog even stronger.. woohoo..

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sackoweed What up bro? The girls were grown under 1400 watts of light that consisted of a 600 watt light and two 400 watt HPS lights. Wish I'd had another 6 in the mix, but had my digi crap out. Some of the edges weren't getting much light.

The soil consisted of FFOF and chunky perlite. I mixed at a ratio of an 8 quart perlite bag to every 1.5 cu ft. bag of FFOF.

For nutrients I use Advanced Nutrients.

VEG
Sensi A+B Grow
Carbo Load
Voodoo Juice
VHO

FLOWER
Sensi A+B Bloom
Carbo Load
Big Bud
Overdrive

This next time I'm going to add a little Hammerhead PK 9/18 to the mix.

Daheadies Hey man, Two of the Secret Recipes taste very piney at this point and the buds have a clean air smell to them. The third tastes a bit sour pine, and the buds smell like berries. Things are still evolving and tastes changing here. The Chemmy's sure have a funk to them. Real stinker's. A strong lemon or lime zest mixed with cough syrup. I haven't smelled Chemdog before so I can't compare. Taste wise it's very unique, and hard for me to describe yet. It's taste and smell is still evolving daily too. All I know is that of the three strains I tested it is my favorite. Whoohoo is right!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

G

Guest 10952

Oh I thought you were using that AN. I guess they are still selling AN and BNG. Love your stuff GL. Keep it up!!!