What's new

testers check in as they are ready to send

HatchBrew

Veteran
Touchdown! 10 seeds of DD Cookies x OG Chem going into soil right now!

Hope the rest of Y'all got em too!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Thanks TG!! Hope do them proud.

Should be a stretchy beautiful gal. Love winter time. Running bunch of seeds for fun.

Thanks OJD for the opportunity! Will start a thread in the tester section once they're up and going.

X

Xray Kimono

Sweet!!!! Glad for you Hatch.

Im guessing I was not selected as an alternate... Eh well, I am definitely tuned in to see the results and to support OJD!

Peace!
Xray

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Mine landed...... with 11 seeds:woohoo:

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

Gawd I love Triangle Kush..... And adding in some lemony rotten chem fun and yield sounds fukkkkin LUSH....

Nice one @DoubleTripleOG@

Cant wait to see those too!

Peace!
Xray

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
beans have landed... I'm a bit behind as my old nan is ion the hospital and thrown my schedule ab it, I'll have a thread up asap when I've got them going... got some fungus gnats to get shot of first too... all good fun innit :)

be lucky
j

The Pheonix

beans have landed... I'm a bit behind as my old nan is ion the hospital and thrown my schedule ab it, I'll have a thread up asap when I've got them going... got some fungus gnats to get shot of first too... all good fun innit :)

be lucky
j

Glad your back safe and sound Mr Shoes

let the games commence

:)

JamieShoes

Veteran
minor update... pips were given a 12 hour soak then planted... more news as we get it :) ... I'll start up my thread once they put on a bit of legs :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
this just in....I got 4 showing signs of life as of this morning... more news as we get it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts