What's new

tester list

J

jaded1

It doesn't look like they've been sent yet,i've always received anything thats been sent by the bou or bay the next morning and haven't got them yet.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well today I leave for vacation and if they aren't in the mailbox by the time I get back I'll be moving. So I hope they get here before I get home from vacation or they will most likely get lost in the mail.

It doesn't look good since people in the UK or anyone for that matter has even recieved the first packs. I am wondering if they were even sent yet? Hopefully we get some kind of info soon so I can have a piece of mind knowing that I'll receive them.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Clarence posted up yesterday saying things have been hectic but should be sorted this week. Fingers crossed your testers make it there before you move bro. Would be a real shame to see them lost.

Peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Also I wanted to say another thing. Not to be a dick or anything but there is that large post about what breeders exspect from testers about popping all beans when they land and yada yada yada.

Now we as testers most don't have time to sit and wait a cycle for the beans to even reach out hands. I think if the process was a lot faster to getting the beans you would see more tester threads.

I personally can't see people shutting down there grows because they are waiting on tester beans. People have to keep things moving and on schedule to pay bills and to keep the lights going. I just think the process should be done quicker so people don't have to wait around wondering when they will recieve the beans. Most can't sit around and wait for these things land because it will screw there schedules up.

Me personally I shut down my grow so it's not a issue for me. But it has been a issue in the past waiting months to recieve tester packs and trying to keep things going and trying to fit things in.

Well I'll he patiently waiting for them. My grow won't be fired back up until I am in my new house. My only problem now like I stated is I am moving and exspected these things to hit the mailbox this week. Hopefully like I stated they will get here by the 15th the latest.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Agree completely mikenite!

However, to ojd's credit, 2 weeks after posting the tester list seedbay had the seeds in hand, that's not too shabby considering some of the waiting games from other breeders.

I personally don't mind waiting as it helps me plan out how many plants in veg/flower I have so I don't overload my grow areas and neglect plants (but I'm just a hobbiest med grower).

If ya sign up for testers, you pop them as soon as you can, if it makes the current round Great, if not then toss them into next round :)

These beans do have some "true cost" (aka pkging, shping, labor, seeds) which us testers don't contribute too, but we recieve the value from, so as long as the breeder and testers are both agreed on the terms, all is well!

Speaking for myself, I cannot wait to receive these out of pure joy of growing CSGs crosses, I've had nothing but superstars come from them :tiphat:

Cheers,
Budelight

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya I get your point buddy but we are also doing them a favor by testing. We are also wasting time, money and etc.

Like myself I am personally waiting but I am speaking up about how I am sure many others feel. I understand things happen or things come up but I think personally we should atleast know a round about time of when things will land.

On another note I just pm'd big C my other safe addy if these are not put in the air by early this week.

I just don't want my beans to turn up missing because I expected them to land like last week. If that happens that will be the 3rd pack of beans that got lost this year alone without getting any green taped mail. So that's why I kinda like having a idea because I basically know exactly how long beans take to get to me when shipped.

It just has me worried right now because I am moving and want to have a piece of mind knowing my beans will land safely. Right now I am on my way to vaca or how my UK brothers call it a holiday then when I get back I'll be moving to my new spot. Gonna be really busy next couple weeks and don't feel like chasing down a mailman.

But I am very excited and can't wait to drop these beans in some water.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey bud e

Hey bud e

I am already on vaca just got here in the morning. I am actually in ocean city MD. We come down here every year time share condo. Plus hen we get here a few days later bike week starts so it works out perfect.

Here are some shots.

:dance013:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am already on vaca just got here in the morning. I am actually in ocean city MD. We come down here every year time share condo. Plus hen we get here a few days later bike week starts so it works out perfect.

Here are some shots.

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51924&pictureid=1312682&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51924&pictureid=1312681&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51924&pictureid=1312680&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] :dance013:

hey mike,,,,
hoping your having a great holiday and rest,,,,,
you should have some nice genetics to work with once your moved and ready to go,,,,don't forget your sun protection:tiphat:,,,,,,s2

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey S2 thanks for the kind words. Yes vaca is going great! First day on the beach it wasn't to hot forgot the suntan lotion the first day because it was only 75 but boy was that a mistake that sun kicked my arse. A lesson to all when you are by the ocean and it is only 75 and breezy still wear your suntan lotion because the sun will cook you and you won't feel it till later.

I can't wait to get these gems I'll have a nice new spot a cool ass landlord and no more inspections!!! So bigger tent for me and a nicer veg spot can't wait!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Received mine yesterday, East side USA!! Thanks for the great opportunity OJD, CSG!! OG s1 x Girl Scout Cookie!! Thanks again!, starting my thread now!

DJXX

Veteran
Hey S2 thanks for the kind words. Yes vaca is going great! First day on the beach it wasn't to hot forgot the suntan lotion the first day because it was only 75 but boy was that a mistake that sun kicked my arse. A lesson to all when you are by the ocean and it is only 75 and breezy still wear your suntan lotion because the sun will cook you and you won't feel it till later.

I can't wait to get these gems I'll have a nice new spot a cool ass landlord and no more inspections!!! So bigger tent for me and a nicer veg spot can't wait!!
can't wait to see some mikey love around here...you get the probs taken care of..DJXX

Mikenite69

Veteran
Just got home from vaca and no presents from connoisuer hopefully tomorrow. I did come home to some gg4 x fbpk and some other cross I can't make out but last part of cross or first part looks like goo. Nice!!