What's new

Test thread KARMA GENETICS HA OG X Mandarina fems

Tynehead Tom

Tynehead tom they sound insane make sure you shoot me a link when they're up

I'll start a thread here for sure. Hoping to be in to a new place by January. We have Karma's Old Grandpa Scratch going right now as well so the first seed pop after the move will be nuthin but karma gear. biker Kush, 24k white and the two testers I got. Can't wait!!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
This one will be released as a limited.

One of my friends already finished a grow but the brother didnt take picture.s

Smells and flavours in the lime soury orange skunk.

So we're at day 22 and the girls are doing well, we've had some extreme weather here and the girls got a bit too cold one night and they didn't like it too much but I sorted the problem and they bounced back straight away
I'm still only feeding these fox farm big bloom and plant magic root stimulator, they will be in there final pots by tomorrow night and under more lights
It's also quite hard to tell them apart ATM but they all have great structure and great vigor
IMG_0635.jpg IMG_0636.jpg IMG_0642.jpg

Day 32 and four days after potting these up and I'm where I want to be with these.
All topped at the fifth node, I'm aiming for 8 tops and will take two clones from each for backups.
Gonna let them bush for a few more days and it's flip time roots are already pouring out the bottom of the pots.

Here's three I could get my hands on
IMG_20161203_150436.jpg IMG_20161203_150606.jpg IMG_20161203_150825.jpg

They are all pretty much identical upto now, hoping I get a few variations on the terps side of things

nickman

Veteran
They look good. Just wondering, y the big bloom in veg ??? I've heard of this before too.... just curious...

Never mind... I just read on the label that it's gentle enough to use throughout the entire grow..

Nickman the big bloom is great stuff just guano and worm castings basically with a few other goodies in the mix, for me it works wonders
So the lights have just turned off for the start of 12/12, all five of these are beasts but as I've never grown either HA OG or mandarina I'm not sure what to expect with stretch, any of you guys had any experience with either?

Ahhh ok cheers bro they stand about a foot tall so think all will be good,

Not really touched the plants but went in yesterday did a few stem rubs, two phenos have a strong orange scent but the other three have it in the background after something else which I can't put my finger on
I'll be doing this in more detail from now so pics and descriptions of each pheno each week at least
Now the fun really starts!!!

nickman

Veteran
Nickman the big bloom is great stuff just guano and worm castings basically with a few other goodies in the mix, for me it works wonders
So the lights have just turned off for the start of 12/12, all five of these are beasts but as I've never grown either HA OG or mandarina I'm not sure what to expect with stretch, any of you guys had any experience with either?

Your girls are looking good...

I use it during flower just never during veg... I always have some on hand... I read the label so I see what ur saying...!!!...

Yh man they had a dose of fish mix yesterday and will alternate that and big bloom for the next week or so then hit em hard lol

Day 6 12/12 and they look great imo the stretch isn't bad at all atm but I'm expecting more next week for sure, I gave these a feed of fish mix the other day and will start bloom nutes tomorrow.
I'm trying to leave these as natural as possible but if I have to will pinch stems to keep each plant level but not had to as of yet
Anyway here's the ladies
20161213_174817.jpg 20161213_174902.jpg 20161213_175009.jpg 20161213_175104.jpg 20161213_175155.jpg

Here's pheno 5
IMG_20161219_183548.jpg

All still very similar however they are turning up that smell just touching them I'm getting variations of starburst sweets

20161219_174933.jpg gavitatentppfd

Here's the tent I've got them in, it's a little crowded but in a few days I'll thin them out a bit should be nice and snug