What's new

Test of The New Discovered Genetic Minasan!!

TokyoGrower

Im so sorry guyz i really need to stop what im doing and i need to stop this thread for security purpose.

To admin please delete this thread..tnx

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Everything looking good so far!
interesting story on how you found it. Its great to have people on the boards growing landrace strains.

TokyoGrower

thanx firsttracks :D for the time to read this.. and i really wish someday this strain will be stabilized and be shared to others

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Tokyo: very interesting, I havent grown out any local seeds that far before! I'll be watching with interest....:)

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
By the way...any seeds left over? :)

Last edited:

TokyoGrower

Tokyo: very interesting, I havent grown out any local seeds that far before! I'll be watching with interest....:)

thnx man!! :redface: i hope this will be a good smoke someday :D lol
Seeds? Yah i have still 3 seeds here but its not that big and solid blacks like i germed at the first..

Xare

This is interesting Genetics. A wild Indica from Japan :yoinks:

I wonder how long it has been growing there. If its over 15 years it could be considered and IBL Landrace Indica Native to Japan.

If the female you have turns out really nice then it might be worth another trip to preserve the strain.

TokyoGrower

Tnx u polskionjetski :woohoo:

This is interesting Genetics. A wild Indica from Japan :yoinks:

I wonder how long it has been growing there. If its over 15 years it could be considered and IBL Landrace Indica Native to Japan.

If the female you have turns out really nice then it might be worth another trip to preserve the strain.

ur right Xare very very interesting strain to preserved :D i do a little research ..i found out that almost nearby Prefecture in Ibaraki called "Tochigi Prefecture" grows Sativas .. and also they cultivate hemp..

heres a picture of the farm

Juergen_Specht-20070811061.jpg

Juergen_Specht-20070811086.jpg

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
yes cool story...will be interesting to tag along and see what you come up with,HH. =]-~

Che

Veteran
Sweet! Can't wait to see the result! You should try to get as many seeds as possible to help find the best phenotypes!

B

BioPart

You should try to get as many seeds as possible to help find the best phenotypes!

This will be a time challenge. But Worth it. Good Luck,

TokyoGrower

HappyHerb , BioPart , Che welcome to the thread :jump: and lets get some popcorn :lurk: while waiting this :yummy:

Sweet! Can't wait to see the result! You should try to get as many seeds as possible to help find the best phenotypes!

Nice idea che :laughing:but for the mean time lets stick to this one :rolleyes:

love?

Great first thread! I'll be following with interest.

Did you try to smoke the plant you got the seeds from? If so, how was it?

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to see how this one turns out. I always wanted to go hunting in different areas to go find different landrace genetics.

TokyoGrower

Brother_Monk - dont say badwords man LOL but i think it will not

Guyute54 - me to man :D i cant wait to see how it will turn out on indoor :woohoo:

Great first thread! I'll be following with interest.

Did you try to smoke the plant you got the seeds from? If so, how was it?

thats the part i forgot to do :mad: cuz me and my cousins was on a hurry that day.. :fsu: where thinking on how to come back on the road before the dark comes .. but anyways ill do smoke report after the harvest :D

love?

Forgot to smoke? That's never happened to me.. well maybe once when I was stoned. ;)

Looking forward to reading the smoke report and remember that even if the smoke isn't the best it could be a useful breeding tool to create a strain that grows well in your climate.

M

medfinder

wow!!

wow!!

Looks amazing!!

local hemp fields...awesome!!

finding a true landrace strain!!

preserving a strain is great!!

Latest posts

Latest posts