What's new

TEST Grow Thread of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
During 2005 we have had many test grows take place here on IC Mag by growers who have done so, not knowing what the final outcome would be, or how long the grow might tie up their room, taking up valuable space and energy. We salute all our test growers and thank you for your efforts. However, let's take it one step further.

This thread will be to obtain nominations for the Test Grow Thread of the Year 2005. There are many test grows going on now that although haven't been completed yet, are still eligible for nomination as well. Such things to take into consideration when nominating a thread is it's presentation and documentation through the use of photos and detailed posts.

There will be an awesome prize awarded, but stay tuned for the details on that, which will be announced soon.

When nominating a thread please include this information:

1. Member name being nominated
2. Title of test grow thread
3. Link to the thread

Before making a nomination, please review this thread to make sure your choice has not already been nominated by another member.

Nominations will be accepted through December 31st, after which this thread will be closed for review, and a winner announced sometime in January 2006.

Note:
There are also many fine grows which have been documented here on the site as well, so perhaps we'll include for recognition (in a separate thread) Grow of the Year for 2005...stay tuned. :D

:canabis:
dg

R

Ronley

Very off topic, but I cant help but mention your very sweet avatar Zep. who is the kid?

KingRalph

member: mrwags
title: Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?
link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13810

well i double checked caus i was almost positive mrwags was runnin new Female Seeds strains (i remember not knowin FS had the strains yet, caus they hadn't been released yet!), and sure enough, on page 1 post #9 is listed the strains: Northern Lights, White Widow x C99 (new), Special Skunk, Fire Truck (new, still unreleased?). so i figured i should re-enter my nomination, as i think Female Seeds would like to see the test of their new genetics spotlighted. there also aren't many test grows so i think this category could use the nomination :) i didn't know mrwags had a nomination in the best grow thread either, woops, oh wait, now that i check, i did this one almost 12 hours before the other happened... maybe ask wags which one he'd like ta be in the runnin for? cheers on tha great showing wags, praises from all around, and for good reason!

could ya check it out Dutchgrown an see if it's as much a test grow as it looks ta be? thanks for your attention ta detail DG , have a good one :wave:

Last edited:
It was my pleasure gwfh1974, you two did a really outstanding job on that grow and deserve the recognition!

My Best To You Both In 2006!

Peace

R

Ronley

Organic Hydro said:
It was my pleasure gwfh1974, you two did a really outstanding job on that grow and deserve the recognition!

My Best To You Both In 2006!

Peace

I agree, You did do an outstanding job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts