What's new

Test grow: Sweet Afgani Delicious (S.A.D)

Big Sky

Sweet Seeds
Sweet Afgani Delicious (S.A.D)

picture.php

Here I will be test growing Sweet Seeds version of the fame Black Domina S1, otherwise known as Sweet Afgani delicious-
This is a Feminized 3 pk run-

Germination : Paper Towel Method
Veg: 90w LED UFO Triband for a minimum of 4 weeks

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck! I have about a week left to harvest mine. Looking forward to a good indica buzz.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi Big Sky,
Thanks for starting this diary with your SAD.

It is a good strain and i hope you enjoy this grow. I'll keep passing by.
Good luck with everything mate.

Sweet Smokes.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I'm in for the show too !
I had a SAD outdoors this year and it looked very nice and sturdy, with a thick stem and a very sweet smell but unfortunately was stolen a week before harvest...
Can't wait to see what you find, good luck with them !
Peace, HJ.

Last edited:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one Big Sky! :tiphat:

Will watch it with lots of joy :biggrin:

Hope they grow well and you enjoy them, sweet smokes :elf:

tommy

Big Sky

hey everyone thanks! This grows going to be a good one- ;)
Lots of great support here!

Just some shots of the packaging today to show everyone what to expect from Sweet Seeds-
I really liked the packaging-
Looks great, seeds are well protected during any shipping etc- What took me overall is the time and care Sweet Seeds put into labeling the date and everything on the seed packs-
This is great for finding fresh stock cause some folks order beans and get stock thats been sitting for years sometimes-
Check it out!
picture.php

picture.php

Now you folks are not only going to see Sweet Seeds SAD out of me, but a line up of there new and original auto-flowering strains to!
I'll be around testing and growing some SS gear all winter ;)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Big Sky ;)

Nice to know they all popped, now lets hope for some decent vigor and health :p

I'll keep passing by, keep it sweet!

tommy

NotaProfessor

I suspect you will be very pleased with SAD. I grew them out earlier this year. Great smoke, although I wish would have been a little more patient and taken them a week or so later.

You can see my grow in my sig or in Tommy G's test grow area.

Good luck, Big S! I'll be lurking around.

Big Sky

sadly this grow and my other test grows are retired right now- had to shut down for a while-
it really blows-
but safe then sorry
i know you guys would understand-
everything is cool but things got a little hairy recently around the hood and i dont take chances with fam or friends freedoms-
so as horribly painful as it was to tear everything down, it just had to be done-

After a spell i will go get some clones and you guys will be seeing what I'm really all about-
My setups are pretty nice, I dont show much but one 8x4 area holds 1600w of digilux-
I'm developing real medicinal grade LED lighting ATM to so I have something to keep me busy for now-
I'll never leave the industry, just modify my contributions as I must-
Thanks everyone here for your kind support-

I can say this-
Everything I germinated from sweet seeds had 100% germ rates and good growth-
So far I am impressed with there quality of bean- Now in the future maybe I will get the chance to try this all over again-

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

No prob ;) Hope to see you around anyway and that you can get back to your planings soon.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Big Sky

hey guys thanks for the support- ive had it happen before, wont be the last time i imagine-
But safety first-
Things are getting better and I popped some new x mas beans-
managed to salvage a few strains and plants thanks to a fam member-
all 3 SAD where looking pretty uniform before the clean out-
just sux cause i let some folks down like tommy who had faith in me on these crosses-

jayd

i fancy growing this again soon. nice easy to grow plants dense nuggets, last time i cut her at 8 weeks but if you want a fuller knockout stone let her go 9. very nice tasty weed