What's new

Test Grow, Purple Concorde and Speedy Gonzales.

Seedling

Hey you all...

Ok here is the first picture update. Thought I would give you a pic of the cabinet Im growing in. Its a very stealthy cabinet in a cabinet... Dimensions are H 85cm, W and D are 45cm. Using a 90 W tri-spectrum LED with bright lux lights. Small Carbon filter and a computer fan doing the air work. Temps are very stable at about 77-79F and drops a little bit during the Night (using 20/4 schedule for the light)

As you can see the cabinet is very crowded right now. Still have a Blue Streak and a massive La Diva in there plus the 10 small once. The big plants will be taken in to total darkness on Wednesday and more room will be available for the baby's. Due to the limited space you can see a bit of stretch on the new borns but that's just fine by me. the light will be lowered and tghe setup slightly changed when there is more room.

Well here is the picture.
picture.php

That cat has a big mouth, and has said some really rude things to me via PM's.

im gonna get you a pm sent bro and sort this whole act out, stop using other people to drop by with snide digs bro be thankfully i didnt post it here!, at the end of the day danzig. like i said i dont like some of the things you have said but i dont follow you around jabbing you on every possible occasion, and seedling, let me be straight with ya bro, i got rrf from ***** thats 9 weeks old and still has atleat 3 left! the discription says 8-9 weeks, i got short stuff#1 that never auto flowered atall and was refunded by the vendor, and found herms of the worst type in the rrf, i can say though that the onyx is a good strain so far, so there he gets credit, do i like ***** yeah he's a nice bloke, do i like his auto's? well not all of them, thats me being straight, i never said they are shit bro and wasnt going too either, it is my belief that ***** auto's are crosses of other peoples auto's and seems icc has the same oppinion as me, so do i believe that purple concordes a rip off of the gems? quite possible, but i didnt state it, i acttually do want to see it, because then i can say if i would buy it or not by your experiences, thanks for giving it your time for the benefit of our pockets

peace

gene-weaver

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicoli

Veteran
Cool looking forward to the grow!

On a side note:
So you cant even mention another breeders name without it being deleted or edited?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool looking forward to the grow!

On a side note:
So you cant even mention another breeders name without it being deleted or edited?

Since this is a test grow and borderline spam since it is a breeder that is not part of Icmag I could close this thread on those grounds. As it is surely going to help whoever that is sell the seeds when people see they are or not auto etc....

So if you wanna cost this guy his thread keep nagging on it or let him post on and keep the breeders name out of it.

S_a_H

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no problem . The policy is that no other seed vendors are mentioned here on icmag. The thought is that any mention is advertising ... good or bad. So any threads you see that mention other vendors or companys the post or threads will be deleted. Hope this sheds some light on it for you.

Seedling

Ok time for a small picture update.

Today (23/2) the seeds has been in the dirt for 6 days. They all look pretty healthy and green and are growing more and more for every day. So far the Speedy Gonzales are a bit bigger but that could be due to the fact that they have been getting slightly more light. My flowering plants are taking up to much room but will come down any day now and the small once will have the space all to them selves.. As you can see on the following pictures, one of the speedy Gonzales have three leaves on each inter node, but looks very healthy and is one of the bigger so far. Will be good to see how that one goes.

All of the Purple Concoreds are looking about the same, bit of a size dif but that will probably even out. Two of them has som purple in the new leafs growing, dont know if that will disappear or not. Finding it a bit weird as they are so small. Time will tell, Here are the pics anyways

Purple Concorde, group photo
picture.php

Speedy Gonzales group photo
picture.php

Purple Concorde, showing a tiny bit of purple on the new growth
picture.php

Speedy Gonzales, Runt or Super hero?
picture.php

Enjoy, will update in about 5 days again.

Last edited:
T

Tarus Bulbar

Well the original Speedy Gonzales was a true SuperHero!!!!
Loved watchn that little mouse run his ass off all over the
place saving people!!!
Goodluck with the grow,loookn good so far!
Cheers
Everyone take a toke n relax!!

Somebody please PM with some info about where I can get some of these. I have less than 50 posts and I'm told that I can't discuss it in open forums.

Thanks,
Bill

Seedling

Somebody please PM with some info about where I can get some of these. I have less than 50 posts and I'm told that I can't discuss it in open forums.

Thanks,
Bill

Tank you for stopping by mate. Its not only that you cant pm until you have 50 posts but no one can pm you either. Keep on posting your really close to 50!
Cya around.

Seedling

definetly hit the one in the last photo with pollen

Thinking of it mate! Will see how she goes in the next week or so, might become a monster....and there is always the possibility of IT being a male, fingers crossed it is not.
Will update with pics shortly, they are starting to grow like mad now...

//S

Bighill

Love the AF trifoliate. Hopefully "it" doesn't grow out of it, kind of a cool trait. Breeding stock anyone?

Bh.

Seedling

Ok my friends a small picture update to come.

Just took the La Diva out of the cab to make more room for the next generation. Lowered the light to about 8 inches above the plants so from now on we should see some more growth.

So far all is looking good, the Speedy´s are bigger then the Purples but all are looking green and healthy. The three headed beast Speedy is thriving, looks uniform even though its split three ways. The purples Are still showing Color in the new growth but its disappears once the leaves get bigger. Well here are two pics to show you all the progress.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Speedy Gonzales crew
picture.php

The purple posse
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts